Baba baba bammmmmmmmmmm

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Just scored some white fire at Ngc!!!!!:harvest: Been wanting white fire forever gonna pop these today:D I also meet a couple dudes from the farm, I have to say today is starting out good.

Thanks to raskal for releasing these hopefully I do these beans justice.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
price? Damn wake and bake, I totally forgot about these

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
COngrats Lord Dank, I was also there and scored a pack!! ecept I had to jump through hoops to get em! when they callled to verify my rec, they showed it had expired blah. blah, blah. HAd to rush to a friends house wake him up and had him cruze over. YEAHHHH, WIFIs r mine atlast!!( oh and my rec isnt expired, when the doc renewed me he must have forgot to call it in to the verify service. BASTARD!!)

Confu...

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Those seeds released today at NGC were old stock from last year.

The first new release of 2011 will be here at the farm around June :)

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter

Good to know logic, thanks. Are they going to be auctions or regular buy nows? Thanks can't hardly wait!

Cheers,
Crom

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

there was 25 packs of wifi and 25 of fire alien. They cost 130 per pack I got 11 seeds in my pack 1 pack per person. Lucky I am popping all of the right away then :D

H

hedster44

Yea I'm pumped I grabbed a pack of the wifi's this morning too. gettin em in dirt right away. Thanks for droppin OGR. Also was glad to meet a couple dudes from the farm at ngc. Now the search for the next drop continues.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
That "old batch" is some of the finest. I would get these because they are from a batch of proven of winners. I mean like every bean....Thats whats up! :character0029:

fred

Giddeon

Giddeon

And so its set on the calendar camping with the computer in june :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was there 1st thing in the morning at 9:30 we were 6-7 in line..I was the guy with the girl.. My chick was trippin' cuz she was the only girl in line..We got White Fire that strain is Killer.. I ain't trippin' if it's old stock that would make them the Original stock.. These beans r sisters 2 my WiFi #1 Aligee cut!!! The Best Blood Line Ever.. Mega Dank 4sho.. :harvest:

M

Max Powers

nice everyone. brought my boy so I was able to grab both. I feel like a crackhead getting to a dispensary at 9am, but you gotta do what you gotta do.......
SCORE!!

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

haha little did we all know that we actually know each other from here!!!haha thats great

Latest posts

Top Bottom