Baba baba bammmmmmmmmmm

• Thread starter LordDankinstien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I no what u mean.. I had 2 get up at 4:00am & left Fresno at 5:00am 2 get in line at 9:30am..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Wish I could of made it.. Unfortunately im on the west side and don't have the pleasure of runing to the dispensary (No OGR genetics around here) Looks like im campin out in june.

T

TheIronLung317

sucks man, my bros went there and got some wifi and some alien beans, but what really sucks is that the release date here at the farm keeps getting pushed back and back...

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Just scored some white fire at Ngc!!!!!:harvest: Been wanting white fire forever gonna pop these today:D I also meet a couple dudes from the farm, I have to say today is starting out good.

Thanks to raskal for releasing these hopefully I do these beans justice.

Great F*cking day! scored 2 packs myself!

nice meeting ya bro! stay in touch!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
That's awesome guys I'm glad you all got some fire ass OGR gear!!! I think today was a good day for everyone fire OGR gear people were able to get and fire top dawg gear people were able to get!! I'm a lil jelouse but I can't complain I grabbed 2 packs of white dog and a pack of white guava so it was a kick ass day indeed and there was fire Billy goat gear droped today as well! Its bad ass everyone got some new killer genetics to add to their gardens!! I'm really happy for you guys I know your all gonna kill it. I just can't Waite to see the pics of all the bad ass pheno's you guys find it's gonna be sick does anyone know if there are still AliG free bees being given out?? I'd really like to get a pack of the white fire x bubba??? Yo logic is there any left brutha??? Any way one good thing about you guys getting your wifi's today is that there isn't going to be as many people buying them when they drop here so people who don't have it yet will get a chance to finally get there own white fire pack! I know I'm gonna be on a camping trip untill they drop and then I'm done buying seeds for the rest of the year lol I hope I can any way I have a seed addiction I'm trying to over come lol any way enjoy those bad ass white fires and fire alien's guys and to everyone who scored some top dog gear enjoy yours when you get them too today fackin rocked thanks logic and JJ stay frosty every one peace!!
ProG

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Scored a pack of WiFi! Had to get a buddy to swoop by but apparently there are still about 4 packs left. I am so freaking Stoked right now!

G

GettinHeadband

Trolling 'til June! :rain
I wanna see all the alien urkel's, fire aliens, purple gum.
Congrats to you guys for scoring gear at the club, that's choice. Look forward to upcoming threads from it. peace
:rollj:

D

DrDanko

Congrats to those who scored some packs. Even though that stock is a year old, OGR's beans are always big and healthy. I'm sure they'll still be plenty viable. But you guys gotta help me out. I've been growing and following OGR for a while now(albeit from the Midwest), but I have never heard of the WiFi that you speak of. Can anyone share the lineage? I saw someone say they had Aligee's cut? Any info would be appreciated. -DrD.

E

ESK

Wifi just short for white fire. Wi-fi. Aligee just changed it I think. He's pronoucing it wife-ee. Lol or something like that..

Winners will be everywere.. old stock new stock stop the hate. And the inderect hating too!! Not directed to no one in particular but you know what they say if the coat fits throw it on!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

WiFi #1 Aligee cut

Aligee is here on the Farm he is my Friend from Fresno.. He poped 1 & 1/2 packs of White Fire a couple years ago.. There r treads on his grows he found a kick Ass pheno in nick named WiFi #1 & 1 of the Homie's (ESK) named it Aligee's cut because there where different pheno's of White Fire out there.. So that's y we call Aligee's best pheno WiFi #1 (Aligee cut)
We don't pronounce it WiFi like the Internet Aligee's cut is pronounced Wifey like ur Girlfriend not the Internet.. Other people I'm not sure what there talking about cuz if u didn't get the cut from Aligee it ain't WiFi..

Top Bottom