MDGrnthum68

Babies not doing to bad allllllllllll
Babies not doing to bad allllllllllll 2
Babies not doing to bad allllllllllll 3
Babies not doing to bad allllllllllll 4
little one has gotten so tall n 3 days she's slumped over

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Thank you, I'm pretty happy with the screen actually it is done quite well first time with it though didn't know what to expect but she has not fallen short of anything but good

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Very new to Growing just started last year actually didn't really know what I was doing when I started did some basic reading I grabbed the concept of what the plant needs as far as nutrients, and the concept of environmental happiness the difference between Geno and phenotypes of course. I guess you could say I'm just one of those kind of grows that plays it by ear, or you could just call me a redneck with common sense in a green thumb LOL

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Hilarious! Where you find that pic @? Lol and for those of you that have seen the movie Losing Isaiah I would do exactly what Halle Berry did and say they came and took my baby

Last edited:
MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

very nice:love1:
And now on that note LOL with this picture it's kind of funny because when I first moved into this house someone actually did that to a plant my very first one that I grew and harvested was hanging up to dry in a garage. The only reason I knew is because I woke up one morning to go to work saw my leaf blower sitting on the brick wall and was like yeah I didn't put that there my first thought was f*** go check the garage, and we'll damn I did and it was gone LOL

detroitjoe

detroitjoe

And now on that note LOL with this picture it's kind of funny because when I first moved into this house someone actually did that to a plant my very first one that I grew and harvested was hanging up to dry in a garage. The only reason I knew is because I woke up one morning to go to work saw my leaf blower sitting on the brick wall and was like yeah I didn't put that there my first thought was f*** go check the garage, and we'll damn I did and it was gone LOL

that sucks. and for the record:
i do not like thieves., nor wish that on anyone. it was a joke. (had to set the record straight to the gods)

my very first grow was in an abandoned lot .
it was full of chopped up cars, appliances, dead animals , insects like the amazon jungle .
zillions of all kinds of birds.
it was basically a dump but you can see it supported a very healthy environment.

i cleared a spot and dropped some seeds....fantasied about being like cheech n chong.

one month into veg and i find they been all dug up.
2 days after, i bump into a neighbor and hes all fucked up from poison ivy, mosquito bites, scratches an cuts.

that dirtbag deserved it.

but yea, they are happy.
sativa dom? what is she?

MDGrnthum68

MDGrnthum68

Yeah I know It was a joke lol ur good...yeah I don't care for theives either it's a lot of hard work for someone, some ashore rather to reap all the benefits. Yeah sativa dom guy I got it from said full satv but she's beautiful...git the seeds out of some of the bud actually. Send u a pic of seeds tomorrow. Called it New York cheese.

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Devastating! The ones that seem the happiest and growing great always do that!!

It looked great from the beginning though! Hopefully you can do it all over again and get a female. If you still have the male you could even try collecting the pollen and pollinate certain branches of a female. FREE SEEDS FO LIFE

Leelandgrow3

Leelandgrow3

I here males grow faster to be ready to pollinate female idk if I'm 100% correct but give ur plant some time how far are u

Top Bottom