Babies not looking too good
Babies not looking too good 3
Babies not looking too good 2
Babies not looking too good 4
Babies not looking too good
Babies not looking too good 3
Babies not looking too good 2
Babies not looking too good 4
This is my first transplant into chow, not sure if that has something to do with it or not.

As you can see the leaves look bad, and the whole plant in general looks bad. I went from a rooted clone into solo cups with 50/50 Coco and Ocean Forest, then into the Chow mix. I have only fed with PH'ed water since the transplant ( 4 days)

What do you guys think I have going on here??

Thanks

Babies not looking too good 5
sox

sox

looks like a phos, potas, or magn deficiency...lol could be nitrogen...probably not.

Cort

Cort

Dude, you say your running 50/50 coco - hydroton chow (not counting a solo cup of FFOC) but not feeding?

Feed them. Coco comes with zero food value for the girls. You have hungry bitches who are locked out from what little there is in the mix.

Did you rinse the coco before use? Charge it up with extra mg?
Make up a nice big batch of 5.6 400ish food with extra mg. Flush the pot with it and test the runoff. Repeat till you get out what you are putting in. Then do it again in the morning :D

Just a noobs .02

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

Every time I get that burnt look on my leaves that looks like yours it usually turns out to be a temp/low rh problem combined with lack of air flow. all of these combined could give your plants that look.FYI Putting clay pellets in your soil doesn't do nothing good IMO. I think its actually compacts the soil in the long run. Good Luck

skuzz99

skuzz99

coco needs 2 b fed properly or ur girls will suffer. as it break down itll actively draw n from the surrounding environment 2...

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Venom knows his stuff this is great info..

I think cort got there first and with good info well done mate

Dude, you say your running 50/50 coco - hydroton chow (not counting a solo cup of FFOC) but not feeding?

Feed them. Coco comes with zero food value for the girls. You have hungry bitches who are locked out from what little there is in the mix.

Did you rinse the coco before use? Charge it up with extra mg?
Make up a nice big batch of 5.6 400ish food with extra mg. Flush the pot with it and test the runoff. Repeat till you get out what you are putting in. Then do it again in the morning :D

Just a noobs .02

Latest posts

Top Bottom