Babies

• Thread starter Ridge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ridge

Welcome to our new thread just for babies! Here you can post all questions regarding clones; we will try to keep the menu updated as much as possible! The following is the list of the clones we currently have, we will be completely restocked in the morning. Get here early! :)

CLONE MENU:

Oaksterdam:
Sour Grape
Querkle
Green Cush
Purple Kush
Kushage

Lost Coast:
Triple Purple
Purple Trash
Sour Diesel
Grandaddy Purple
Purple KUsh

Bubba Kush
Blue Dream
O.G. Kush

New clones on shelf 10 AM TUESDAY & SATURDAY mornings!

D

DazedNconfussed

man 10 am is early for me...LOL...damm sleep disorders....gonna try and make it down though....hoping you get some more Chemdog #4....

R

Ridge

See babies thread under fruitridge health and wellness forum

4EVERGREEN

im so disapointed with my fruitridge clones!! and 2 think i spread the word 2 every1 2 go there, i had my friend drive over a hour 2 fruitridge 2 pick me up a couple ogiesal clones, i told him 2 have the worker pick them out because he dosnt grow, who ever was working gave him these 2 cuts 1 dosnt even have roots and the other1's roots are brown, when i seen the clones i drove all the way back there and asked 2 exchance them and was told no! thats bad business in my eyes!! i put the 1 with brown roots under my t5 and it cant even take the light!! what kind of club sells clones with no roots for 20 a pop??? than on top of that i talked 2 a worker and he told me 2 stay clear of the cali connection clones because they were from seed and untested!!!!! he said almost all there cali connection clones are from seed that they grew except for a couple that came from swerve, any1 whos ever grew a pack of seeds knows theres maybe 1 keeper female worth mothering out!! there selling people clones off just any cali connection plant grown from seed b4 they even know if its a real keeper!! i was also told that he raised the price of cali connection clones from 15 to 20 because people from thc farmer want cali connection strains so bad, if you buy clones from them make sure you check them good and dont buy any clone that they grew from seed there untested!!

001 3
002 2
003 3
003 4
H

HowardHunt

This was all mentioned on the board prior to anyone picking them up or spreading the world. There are multiple threads about how Swerve gave them certain cuts but they were also in the process of running moms from seed that they would be breaking out clones of in the future.

If people have the awareness of what they are buying then I don't see the problem.

I bought one of the Ogiesel clones fully aware that it was from untested seed stock. I'm just going to watch her a bit more carefully and see what comes of it.

As to the fact that you got bad clones. Well you didn't go yourself. If it were cuts that really meant that much to me you better believe that I'm putting in the footwork myself to make sure the most healthy cut comes home.

Sorry to hear about that but honestly it sounds like you needed to be a bit more on top of what you were actually about to buy and who you actually had go down there to buy it for you.

S

SkyHi

This was all mentioned on the board prior to anyone picking them up or spreading the world. There are multiple threads about how Swerve gave them certain cuts but they were also in the process of running moms from seed that they would be breaking out clones of in the future.

If people have the awareness of what they are buying then I don't see the problem.

I bought one of the Ogiesel clones fully aware that it was from untested seed stock. I'm just going to watch her a bit more carefully and see what comes of it.

As to the fact that you got bad clones. Well you didn't go yourself. If it were cuts that really meant that much to me you better believe that I'm putting in the footwork myself to make sure the most healthy cut comes home.

Sorry to hear about that but honestly it sounds like you needed to be a bit more on top of what you were actually about to buy and who you actually had go down there to buy it for you.

Wow and this is coming from someone who extensivly bitched at harborside for similar cases ...Hmmmm

4EVERGREEN

howard we have pm'd each other many times in another life your a good guy, im the 1 who told you in a dream about fruitridge and i was very happy with my first purchase of swerves cuts but i dont ever remember reading that the clones grown from seed were untested, i thought they grew them from seed and picked a winner than cloned them out! 2 sell untested clones for 20 a pop thats insane!! yea swerves genetics are 2nd to none but not every seed in a pack is worth cloning and selling cuts especially at 20 a piece, theres going 2 be all kinds of people who think they got elite genetics and are going 2 be real disapointed with cali connection strains because they got cuts off of a non keeper from a pack of seeds i could see some1 on craigslist doing that but not a medical club!! like i said any clubs who sells clones without roots and clones from untested seeds gets 2 thumbs down from me!! and just like i spread the word 2 every1 that fruitridge has real swerve cuts i can do the same and spread the word that they sell unrooted cuts for 20 and clones from untested seeds

D

Dr Green4585

is that purple trash TRAINWRECK HASH PLANT CORSSED WITH PURPLE?

R

Ridge

4evergreen, our apologies for selling you a clone with no roots. There is no excuse for that, as we pride ourselves in our quality in both clones and meds, it is unacceptable and believe me, steps have been taken to ensure that does not happen again. Sometimes when we set a tray out, we don't check every single clone but from now on we're going to do an even better QA check. As for our return policy, we have always accepted returns or exchange even when its been other people's lack of skills that causes a death. It troubles me that you were denied a return when our policy is that of 100% satisfaction on clones especially. Please PM me if you remember the employee you dealt with so that we can make sure they understand our policy and that this does not happen again. I've asked each employee and no one recalls a return attempt so I'm asking your help to ensure we fix this the first time. As a side note, should we have the oppurtunity to serve you again, please don't send someone to do your purchasing for you other then your designated caregiver, it is a violation of our membership agreement and can often result in unsatisfactory results as you've witnessed first hand for a variety of reasons beyond lack of roots.
As for the testing of our clones and strains, if a clone we sell is from untested seed, we will state that fact before any have been sold. Our Ogiesel cuts are not untested, in fact, we have finished product from the exact mother you got clones of in stock right now, so that confuses me that an employee would tell you that when every single one of them has tested the product and packaged it for sale. We have some Tahoe cuts coming up for sale that are in the middle of testing and that was stated in another thread, that they will be for sale shortly but are untested.
Officially for the 2nd time, now in the babies thread, our Tahoe cuts coming shortly are UNTESTED to completion. They are in week 6 of flowering and all that we're releasing look good but only the finished product will tell the truth.
As for the $20 a cut price, we feel it is fair for several reasons. We bought the seeds, sprouted them and went through the grueling sexing process that takes months to determine male or female, a process many on here are familiar with. Then, waiting another month or so to be able to take enough cuts to do a trial run in one of our flowering rooms, 2 weeks to root, 2 to veg and then 9-10 to flower. We're now at 4-5 months of hand watering a mom, keeping her alive through the flowering process of her cuttings just to see if they're fit for the shelves. Then, we're able to take 10-15 cuts every two weeks or so and bring them to the market for people like yourself that didn't want to buy the seeds and go through the same process because we know what its like to have to do that wait. It kills us to wait and our patients the same, not to mention that most of Cali Connection's seeds are sold out including the Ogiesel and Tahoe throughout California, leaving only cuttings as a chance for most of our patients to sample some beautiful Cali Connection genetics. Cali Conn clones demand a premium for these reasons, as do their seeds for their reputation. We have plenty of "regular" clones for $12-15 and once we're able to produce more then 20 cuts a month of some Cali gear, the price will go down.
I enourage you to give us another shot, we truly strive towards 100% satisfaction and I hope our response and the internal research we've conducted to fix the issue is proof of that. Lesson learned on our side, improvement is all we can promise.

GOTO-gumi

GOTO-gumi

FHWC /ridge sound like straigt shooters to me, men of their word. Give'em another chance to make it write and if they do retract your post and post the possitive outcome. Really sounds like they are trying to be good businessmen..........:anim_19:

H

HowardHunt

Wow and this is coming from someone who extensivly bitched at harborside for similar cases ...Hmmmm

don't really get what you are trying to imply here, the issue with harborside was resolved in public on this board.

I'll just keep my opinions to myself regarding these subjects in the future as it seems to just create tension that I'm not trying to bring.

sorry if i caused any problems.

4EVERGREEN

ridge i dont want 2 get the worker in trouble for the info i was given, ive been medical for many years i dont buy club clones (unless its from ape) because most are average or below average genetics, oakstradam cuts are the worse there garbage!! its wrong 2 sell untested clones from seed even if you tell the people! your releasing garbage cuts 2 the public with the CC name! people are going 2 waste months growing them and think that CC genetics are average when really there not, your also over charging people because you know people will pay for CC strains, every1 knows you might get 2-3 pheno types per pack but your lucky if 1 plant is a real keeper worth cloning and growing! i sent my friend who has never grown b4 2 pick the clones up he had you guys pick them he was not told anything about them being untested there is no sign saying untested clones from seed above your CC strains he was just sold the cuts for a high price, i thought you guys were above the rest but i see now that your just out 2 make money just the rest

Frog

Frog

So Ridge I realy want to get my hands on a cut of the fire!!! What can we do? Or when ? I'll drive down when needed .So all I need is the go word.

D

DazedNconfussed

ridge i dont want 2 get the worker in trouble for the info i was given, ive been medical for many years i dont buy club clones (unless its from ape) because most are average or below average genetics, oakstradam cuts are the worse there garbage!! its wrong 2 sell untested clones from seed even if you tell the people! your releasing garbage cuts 2 the public with the CC name! people are going 2 waste months growing them and think that CC genetics are average when really there not, your also over charging people because you know people will pay for CC strains, every1 knows you might get 2-3 pheno types per pack but your lucky if 1 plant is a real keeper worth cloning and growing! i sent my friend who has never grown b4 2 pick the clones up he had you guys pick them he was not told anything about them being untested there is no sign saying untested clones from seed above your CC strains he was just sold the cuts for a high price, i thought you guys were above the rest but i see now that your just out 2 make money just the rest

Why do people say Oaksterdam cuts are garbage? Have you grown any before? I have grown oaksterdam Chemdog #4 from fruitridge. I will post a few pics, not saying I have some insane genetics, but they certainly arent garbage. I am very pleased and suprised at how potent this Chemdog #4 is and yeild is looking great.

IMGP2957
IMGP2984

4EVERGREEN

my bad let me change what i said MOST of oakstradam cuts are garbage i have got a couple good cuts but no real keepers yet the only keeper i have from oakstradam was givn 2 me under the table 4 years ago, and i have grown around 50 different oakstradam strains over the years ive done alot of business with them and most cuts were average or below average genetics, im sure there are some real keepers that go threw there but not many!! ive been growing sence 94 so ive grown many many strains i have high standards, i only keep, grow, and mother out the best its a waste of time 2 grow out average or just good genetics and ive been growing so long i know the difference between good, average, and elite

K

KushyNutt

Why would you buy 50 clones from someone that has, as you say, mediocre genetics especially with all of the growing experience you claim to have? I just find that comical.

R

Ridge

If it's OK, we'd like to keep discussion on this thread to our Babies menu and the cuts we have in at the time. Tahoe OG starters are in, THEY ARE UNTESTED. This is just one pheno that we have in week 6 of flower, it looks great to us. The starters are about 12-16 inches tall in 1 gallon coco bags. They will be held in back for Farmers for 24 hours but they go on the shelves for the public tomorrow at 1 PM. Just say you heard on the Farm we have Tahoe OG starters.

4EVERGREEN

ridge thanks for puttn untested!!! know i cant complain, LOL

kushynutt read my post again!! it says ive tried 50 different strains over the years not that i bought 50 clones!!! read completly b4 you reply!!! i know rich lee personaly and have for 4 years i know alot of people in oakstradam, my blood brother was apart of them untill he got hit and got 10 years, so i know what im talkn about most of oakstradam cuts are garbage!! and if youve grown alot of different oakstradam strains and you dont think that there below average than your a rookie who just started grown and dont know anything about good genetics

G

goleboy

this is why, in order to be a farmer, you must go through the painstaking "waiting" and "mothering" process as well as the "testing" process to make certain you have STABLE genetics... alot is to be learned from the seed, thats why so many people are clueless becasue they have never gone the "extra mile"....except the extra mile to buy the clone of the strain they want lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom