bACHELOR pAD-MALE ISO. CHAMBER

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
samino

samino

Oh

I hear ya candyman, but i dont wrap it. The bag is still open at the bottom so they will breath. Dont really worry about stray pollen since ive never had a problem with pollen sinking the floating back up threw the bag.

I know that totally enclosed in plastic isnt good so I give them room to breath

K

koopa troopa

yo candyman, not to question your ways, but why do you use da purps? yeah it looks good in pics, but it seems that most people find it dissatisfying as a purple variety.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
yo candyman, not to question your ways, but why do you use da purps? yeah it looks good in pics, but it seems that most people find it dissatisfying as a purple variety.

man forget what other people say DA Purps is the bomb. yeah u might get a weaker pheno from seed to seed. but when u get that one good pheno, boy u better watch out. some of the best weed on earth. i'll take that good pheno over SFV og, urkle, gdp, or grape ape and a bunch of other clone only shit accept bubba, so cal masterkush anyday of the week.
the taste of da purps just cant b beat in my book not even by bubba.

that raspberry taste of da purps is amazing, it is in my top 3 keepers. and i never seem to build up a tolerance for it.

i guess some folks might not like it because of some of the weaker phenos. this is one of the only strains i have bought where i wanted to grow 500 of the same plant. and even though bubba is my fav. somedays bubba is #2 to da purp in my book. but then i sober up and remember i love bubba more. lol

if i was lost on a desert island i would take
BUBBA KUSH
DA PURPS
DURBAN POISON

i bet nobdoy would have guessed that, out of all the 100's of strains i've grown through the years. those would be my all time top favs deep inside my heart.

koopa the 2 DA Purps males i have smell just like raspberries my males smell every bit as good as a female budding. u know u have a good male if u keep going back just to smell him.

K

koopa troopa

coo mane, just wanted your input on it. i think i remember seeing kromes cut and it looked good. you like pre98 or katsu better?

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i have 2 bubba cuts i think the 2nd one is katsu. i havent bred with it cause im not sure if it is katsu or not. my pre 98 cut is def. better. but they taste identical. so im not 100% on this cause i dont know if my bubba #2 cut is katsu or not, but i suspect it is. it has a bit more vigor.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Dr. What exactly is the Katsu cut. I have never heard of that one. GTD

I

ICHI THE KILLER

HEY DOC

how many dudes can you put in a box?:cool0010: or how many have you had in a box?a frige box works great..maybe you can show us your tech for making your babies heheheheh....:sad0071:

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
really depends on how big the males are. sometimes i take cuts of my big males and flower the cuts out in 16 oz. cups. that way i have little males putting out pollen instead of dealing with a full 6 foot big male.

i usually only keep1-3 males of a specific kind.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
Please don't do that. As long as it doesn't stress you out too much, the large selection is great. And I don't think having unrefined crosses is poor quality. It just gives us a greater variety to work with. You never know what surprise your gonna get...like plastic easter egg hunts.
I have not been privileged enough to win any of your gear, but I like what I see and will have to :fighting0040:it out with some peeps to try to get some.
Thank you candyman!

ok ckt u convinced i'll try to keep the selection coming.:drink
i def. have a few tricks up my sleeve. lol

C

cktRAVEl

Sweet..Candyman! sounds good!
Dang...got outbid at the last second on that single pack of twisteder purple og!

What kind of LED light are you using in that chamber(watts, etc.)?

I have been looking at the LED screw-in type bulbs for male flowering.
Lots of choices and I am not sure what to get. I flower one male at a time.
I use a 16 oz container. I think a little 3 watt LED might work just fine for that,
but am considering the 9 & 12 watt lights too.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
the cheap ebay l.e.d's they work pretty good, actually surprising really well.

in my mom room i have l.e.d.s, 250mh, t-5's, and regular cfls. and the l.e.d.s are keeping pace behind the 250mh. the t-5's are still right there with them though.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
i absolutely love t-5's and plants do too.
cant go wrong with t-5's

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Wow killer thread guys! Any updates Dr?
Cheers,
Crom

Top Bottom