bacillius bulgaricus with THC

• Thread starter Ina
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ina

Ina

hi,do you know what bacillus bulgaricus is?:) i will show u how it works with thc milk and makes it yoghurt. the pictures talks enough,i'll only say you must cover the milk with blanket for couple of hours. that's how this medical bacteria works:)read more about it. im not sure u can make it outside Bulgaria but there is yoghurt everywhere so...;)

Bacillius bulgaricus with thc
Bacillius bulgaricus with thc 2
Bacillius bulgaricus with thc 3
Bacillius bulgaricus with thc 4
Bacillius bulgaricus with thc 5
Bacillius bulgaricus with thc 6
B

Bubbie

When you say "cover the milk with a blanket" are you referring to cheesecloth of some sort? Do you strain the yoghurt after cooking it for the remaining plant matter? Very curious, I have friends who love yogurt and this would be a great alternative for them.

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

When you say "cover the milk with a blanket" are you referring to cheesecloth of some sort? Do you strain the yoghurt after cooking it for the remaining plant matter? Very curious, I have friends who love yogurt and this would be a great alternative for them.

I'm sure they are straining it after they make the "thc milk". And, yes, cheese cloth, paper towel, etc. Also, you dont necessarily need to procure bacillus bulgaricus. If you take a scoop out of plain yogurt (none of that flavored stuff or go-gurts) that has active cultures and add it to your "thc milk", the bacteria will populate your milk and you will have your yogurt.
primo

Reactions: Ina
S

Smoody

It`s great , but bacillius bulgaricus live only in Bulgaria. No one other can produce yoghurt like our :) .

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom