Back after being burnt,

• Thread starter Soloxalis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Soloxalis

Soloxalis

Good day thcfarm family.my name is soloxalis pronounced suhloxalee,or solo for short.I’m a old school cropper trying to get hip to the world of auto flowers and growing in small spaces I.e.small batch craft medical mj.I do some breeding as well but sadly my old partner ran off with my company name,so I had to come up with something new.soloxalis seeds sounded catchy.it’s a combination of my old handle ton the forums solo and the oxalis plant which if anyones familiar is a plant that shoots its seeds when touched or disturbed. So…Soloxalis seeds it is.it is myself my wife and my son and my best friend of 30 yrs a man I’m proud to call my brother.he’s probably the one person that knows weed as well or better than me and my son is a legacy been learning since he was just a cub,and as I grow old and am no longer able to carry on in my work I hope that my seeds continue making great seeds in my memory .this is has always been and will continue to be a family operation”with the simple goal of creating quality medicine geared towards the patient.easy to grow strains with high potency unique terpenoids and bag appeal for days I hope we have the community on our side as we Segway into the next phase of cannabis in america

Last edited:
Top Bottom