Back after hiatus.....WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

They are one in the same. I'm so lucky I've only ever dated one woman. I have friends who jump into bushes if they see a white sedan or whatever. "I thought that was my ex-girlfriend's car". All I can do is laugh. I treat everyone as if they were dating me, "Would I put up with this on the long term?" I ask myself. If not that person is gone from my life forever. I dont have time for any bullshit. I make friends easy so I never hesitate to cut someone off.

alligator

alligator

Glad your ok buddy. Most of us who've been doing this for a while know exactly what you went through. I had to do the 'uhaul in the middle of the night' thing myself once. after that, i made a pact to never date women who drink or redheads. Hard to resist redheads tho :D

Can someone get this man some 91' cuts please :)

bigjay420

bigjay420

Welcome back, bro. I'm sure I'll see big things from ya, soon. Cheers from the South!

mr_rodzilla

mr_rodzilla

Hey Jimmy --- I must say that I'm a huge fan of SOUR strains but I have a pheno of your Vic's High that is truly an exceptional fruity tasting lady. I haven't tried any of your new crosses but I'm glad you are aaaaiiiigggghhhht ! I'm all over your genetics now ! :cigar: Get a dog bro -- they are way more loyal...........

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hell has no furry like a woman scorned ..... had a scare myself been shut down since then ... well the growing part at least .... and it consumes my life everyday .... but sometimes you gotta take a break just in case it was true..... so i'm feeling you .... Glad ur back gonna chill till after summer myself .....sucks

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

That's great news.. germ'in some Candy Queen beans as we speak actually. Stoked to see what Pisces has in store for us in the coming future.

S

slap14

That's great news.. germ'in some Candy Queen beans as we speak actually. Stoked to see what Pisces has in store for us in the coming future.

Your in for a nice treat Bat. The Candy Queen turned out real nice when I ran her, I still have a mom going:)

IMG 1228

IMG 1239

BaTMaN SKuNK

BaTMaN SKuNK

Ohhh man. I want that Candy Queen so bad!!! and have ever since I saw the test grow by "Afi" on the "michiganmedicalmarijuanagrowers" site. What a superb combination of parents.. and results in the threads to boot. Yours looks quite nice Mr. Slap. I am excited.. I'm going to run her along with some other "Blue" strains.. excited for sure.

S

slap14

Ohhh man. I want that Candy Queen so bad!!! and have ever since I saw the test grow by "Afi" on the "michiganmedicalmarijuanagrowers" site. What a superb combination of parents.. and results in the threads to boot. Yours looks quite nice Mr. Slap. I am excited.. I'm going to run her along with some other "Blue" strains.. excited for sure.

Gotta give all the credit to Jimmy for some real nice genetics. Thanks for the props guys much appreciated.

Bat hope you post some pics along the way. The Pheno I kept is tall and lanky with a sweet Pez Candy/Bubblegum smell and taste. I did do a grow log in the Grow Diaries section as I had six Phenos going. Good luck boss

Slap

ttystikk

ttystikk

Gotta give all the credit to Jimmy for some real nice genetics. Thanks for the props guys much appreciated.

Bat hope you post some pics along the way. The Pheno I kept is tall and lanky with a sweet Pez Candy/Bubblegum smell and taste. I did do a grow log in the Grow Diaries section as I had six Phenos going. Good luck boss

Slap

Those look prime... how do I make some happen in my room?

Garden of Dreams

Garden of Dreams

Breeder
wow! welcome to my world Jimmy! Dejavu!!!! Bros before Ho's! I got that true for you Dawgy dont sweat it! Glad to have you back, We just landed back ourselves!!! Get at me!

Top Bottom