Back again and still unsure about how long she's got left

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Hi all again (and from Betty🐶)

I'm nearing the end of another little grow, messed about with the soil by adding guano, she seems to love it, im using

600w Full Spectrum LED

Biobizz Light with 1 kg of Bat Guano

Strain: Amnesia Auto

Biobizz Bloom

Dutch Pro Explode

So, my eternal question, what do you think of her so far and how long dya think she's got left, any opinions please, I cant find my loup anywhere!!!

Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 2
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 3
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 4
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 5
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 6
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 7
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 8
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 9
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 10
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 11
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 12
Back again and still unsure about how long shes got left 13
Last edited:
Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Looks great! Keep it up! Yeah even without a loupe you can generally tell amber trichomes from others.

Also flushing is a fairly controversial topic. I myself used to be a believer in flushing until I tried foregoing it myself and found literally no difference in qualities.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Looks great! Keep it up! Yeah even without a loupe you can generally tell amber trichomes from others.

Also flushing is a fairly controversial topic. I myself used to be a believer in flushing until I tried foregoing it myself and found literally no difference in qualities.
It certainly seems like everyone has a different opinion when I was searching google, my brains hurting

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Thanks for your reply, I think I may not flush this one and see how she goes, I'll just stress myself otherwise as it is, like you said "a controversial topic" you're not wrong!!!!

I googled it before posting and its so confusing!!!

Kampbe1l

Kampbe1l

it boils down to this alot with what we do - it's down to your perogative. do what works for you.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Thanks for your reply, I think I may not flush this one and see how she goes, I'll just stress myself otherwise as it is, like you said "a controversial topic" you're not wrong!!!!

Every grower has their own style , looks good over there couple more weeks

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Every grower has their own style , looks good over there couple more weeks
This is my danger area, I'm useless at finishing, chopping and drying,

I use a wedryer but it seems so fast at drying, 3 days ish, she's great at hiding any smells though,

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Slowwwwwww and steady wins the race.
Thats definitely my thinking, it wasnt when I was first growing though, the wedryer gives of now smell at all, I keep it in my lounge hanging up but she definitely dries far too quickly,

I remember thinking the more water you give her the quicker she will grow and the more than 5 different fertz I bought got thrown in because the more you feed her the quicker she will grow lol, convincing yourself you're definitely going to come up with the best fertz combination that no ones thought of lol,

Each grow gets a little bit better now and its a lot to do with the forum, every problem or question I've asked has been sorted,

I now know that 2ml of fertilizer per 2 litres of water ACTULALLY means 1ml at the most per 2ltrs

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’m currently drying mine at 60-65 degree/ 60%ish RH. Should probably take about 7- 14 days to dry. I know it sucks that we don’t get to smoke our own grown weed for a while, but drying and curing is one of the most crucial steps. Some
Compare it to an “art”. Good luck and happy grows.
Burnz

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I’m currently drying mine at 60-65 degree/ 60%ish RH. Should probably take about 7- 14 days to dry. I know it sucks that we don’t get to smoke our own grown weed for a while, but drying and curing is one of the most crucial steps. Some
Compare it to an “art”. Good luck and happy grows.
Burnz
Thanks for that,

Have you used the Boveda packs before?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks for that,

Have you used the Boveda packs before?
I have but not for my own product. I have heard good things if you’re going to vaccumm seal ounces. Burping occasionally. I thought about picking some up.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I have but not for my own product. I have heard good things if you’re going to vaccumm seal ounces. Burping occasionally. I thought about picking some up.
Same as myself, people say good things, I have a couple of 62° Humidity packs (8gm) I'm considering using this time

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

the goal is to have a long slow drying/curing process.

Top Bottom