Back and better than ever

• Thread starter bluegrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bluegrass

Hey whats up fellow farmers! Remember me? Didnt think so! LOL anyways after my slight scare with the law I have taken three months off to re group and think things through. Well after a general consensus was achieved I proceeded to purchase 3 thousand watt lamps and a sun circle!! New spot is in the works and I will back in the full swing of things running Highrollers gear in no time! Cant wait to pop these beans! Hope to see you guys around the forum growin tha dank of the dankest nuggz and it feels great to be back! Peace and Much Respect to you all! BG

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice to see you back BG! You had me worried for a minute there. Hope everything's well, look forward to your return. :yes

hubcap

hubcap

that took long...

LOL

welcome back into the ring, rock-o

the bowls loaded

B

bluegrass

Thanks so much you guys, herrerrissh nice to see you brother man! I miss this place so much, the positive vibes, the love for the ganja, the stories, the knowledge, the helpful staff, I miss this place so much!

S

SenorMota

bluegrass,
welcome back! glad to see you are safe on the outside. ? for you. What size of flower room are you planning on rocking those 3000 watts in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom