Back and (slightly) better than ever

• Thread starter Fromunda506
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fromunda506

Fromunda506

5 weeks and a couple days on this snow drift (#2). Starting to show some major frost and some 💪
IMG 0636

Chocolate gelato is looking especially gorgeous. Low temps popped her fall colors hard.
IMG 0638

Thanks for checking out the garden. Cheers

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Week 11 ends Sunday for the Topanga scrog. Finally looking about ready. Will definitely start cutting her over the weekend. Some of the lowers could use a few days. Will let them run into next week and finish up. Really nice og profile on the nose. Earthy, dank and just a little bit of fuel. Looking forward to getting this down and in jars.
IMG 0647
IMG 0649

Happy Friday. Cheers

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

That looks proper!

Staggered harvest.....awesome.......

I can taste that that......the aroma is almost like........
Thanks for the kind words friend. I have always been a sucker for OG’s along with Central American sativas. I came up in the 80’s-90’s…imprinted memories. 😆

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Harvested the ripe tops of the Topanga og, which was most of the taller ones, at 78 days. She’s got a pretty thick deck of mids and shorter tops that could use a few days. She’s going to end up pushing some much better numbers than I thought based on where she was at week 8–9.
IMG 0673

Soil tent is a couple days shy of 6 weeks. It has warmed up a bit and the tent is finally above 70F with lights on. Looks more like fall every day with all the color popping from the chilly nights.

Chocolate gelato
IMG 0687

Guava
IMG 0690

Snow drift (#2)
IMG 0689

Snow drift (#7)
IMG 0691

Family photo
IMG 0685

Finishing rearranging some lighting. Will be switching these to 12-12 this week (on full spectrum LEDs…so lights-on pics coming…yay!) They need a haircut to clear out some undergrowth. Always with the fucking chores. Lol
IMG 0674

Thanks for checking out the garden. Cheers.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Until the tops I cut over the weekend are dry enough to sneak a toke, I am still rolling on old stuff that I have stashed. Came across a gem last night though. 2 gallon ziplock of thunderfuck tops from damn near 2 years ago. Got foxtailed and I didn’t feel like trimming it at the time. Don’t mind as much now. Lol. It is still great smoke! Really strong. Pretty surprised with how old it is. It was packaged and stored well though. Happy Tuesday to me. Cheers.
IMG 0696

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Tops on this #2 snow drift are filling out. Not sure yet how her mids are going to fill in, but the top deck is looking chunky. Starting week 7 today.
IMG 0706
IMG 0703

Spent the day yesterday switching around lights and the third flowering space is officially in business. Flipped these five today. The middle front is a cut of red velvet. The left two are jungle cake x my buddy in Oregon’s cake that he has had for a minute. The right 2 are amnesia haze (from said buddy) x lemon tree. They don’t have names so I’m gonna call them layered cake and amnesia tree because I like the names and it’s my weed and my journal and it’s a bitch to write all that out. Lol. Anyway, let’s see if these new ladies put down something special.
IMG 0699

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

So one of my ladies went pro this year. She was the product of about six years of hunting and collaboration between me and two other good friends. We called it project sugarpants. The guys at fractal changed the name to Amish drive-by. If you’re in Michigan, go get you some. Tests just shy of 28 and will utterly flatten that ass.
IMG 0707
IMG 0708

She’s a dumper too. Here is one of my last grows of her last year. 2x2 plant. 12 zips
IMG 7969
IMG 7819

Proud papa today. Cheers

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Guava is starting to look pretty. The smell on her is getting right funky. Have to pull her out to appreciate it though. The smell of the two snow drifts overwhelms everything in the tent…including the carbon filter just a touch.
IMG 0725

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Guava is starting to look pretty. The smell on her is getting right funky. Have to pull her out to appreciate it though. The smell of the two snow drifts overwhelms everything in the tent…including the carbon filter just a touch.View attachment 2113936
Beauties they are. Had that smell issue just the other day. Got one in flower with a unique aroma but could never get a clear smell until the roommate moved on.👃

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Beauties they are. Had that smell issue just the other day. Got one in flower with a unique aroma but could never get a clear smell until the roommate moved on.👃
Thanks for the kind words my man. Had a similar issue this last grow with just my new carbon filter setup. knocked down the funk enough in my 3x3 that I was pretty disappointed with how loud that topanga og wasn’t. As soon as I cut some and hung it in my dryer, you could smell it through the entire house. Spent last night in trim jail, putting the 1st ounce of her flowers in the jar. Can barely tell that I put a dent in it. Looks like she’s going to put up some decent numbers. Pretty jazzed about the return of quality homegrown at my place. Dispensary weed is trash by comparison. Here’s a few pics
IMG 0731
IMG 0739

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Finished chopping the Topanga og this morning. This is what was left of her. Harvested in 2 stages. Mids and lowers (and some of the tops) really needed 7-10 days. Today is 12 wks. The buds from the first round of harvesting are in jars and smell dank af. Nice dense, earthy and greasy og flowers. Yum
IMG 0742

Resetting this 3x3 this week for this Dante’s inferno that’s been pre-partying over in the veg tent. She’s ready to drop under the screen and spread out. Starting to overgrow her smaller neighbors.
IMG 0746

New coco girls are on day 5 of 12-12 and are just realizing they are at the party. Setting up to stretch. Gonna try pushing this space pretty hard this round and see what I can jam out of it. Everyone looking lush and happy for now. Once I defoliate after they stretch, it will look less like a jungle.
IMG 0745

Thanks for stopping by. Cheers

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Soil girls finish week 7 today. Looking like straight fall in the tent. Daytime temps still in the low 70s with 60s at night. Warmer than it was, but still chilly enough pop a ton of color.

Snow drift #2
IMG 0752

Snow drift #7
IMG 0753

Guava
IMG 0755

Chocolate gelato
IMG 0754

Current family photo
IMG 0750

…in the dark, because I like how weed looks in the dark and it’s my journal
IMG 0760

Thanks for checking out the garden. Cheers.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Getting my 3x3 reset today. Everything‘s been vacuumed, then bleached, and then vacuumed, and then bleached. The screens are on cable ties. Two snips on the bottom one and I can tip it up to load the new gal in. Got the drain system cleaned up with a fresh line to the floor drain. Automatic watering and passive drainage is really the way to go with coco. I did hand watering and carried runoff for years. Fuck that noise. Just have to finish running a fresh feed line from the rez and load in the new girl.

The new SE3000 will be holding it down for this grow. Varietal will be Dante’s inferno… mile high Dave cut I am told, but this is my first time flowering this one. I suppose we’ll find out together. Running either AN or GH nutes. Need to check and see what I have more of. I’m pretty ambivalent between the two. I’ve played with all kinds of nutrient lines and keep finding myself coming back to ones that are cheap and easy to get my hands on. have yet to find a magic bottle that grows buds that much better than any other bottle.
IMG 0776

Thanks for popping by. Cheers

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Getting my 3x3 reset today. Everything‘s been vacuumed, then bleached, and then vacuumed, and then bleached. The screens are on cable ties. Two snips on the bottom one and I can tip it up to load the new gal in. Got the drain system cleaned up with a fresh line to the floor drain. Automatic watering and passive drainage is really the way to go with coco. I did hand watering and carried runoff for years. Fuck that noise. Just have to finish running a fresh feed line from the rez and load in the new girl.

The new SE3000 will be holding it down for this grow. Varietal will be Dante’s inferno… mile high Dave cut I am told, but this is my first time flowering this one. I suppose we’ll find out together. Running either AN or GH nutes. Need to check and see what I have more of. I’m pretty ambivalent between the two. I’ve played with all kinds of nutrient lines and keep finding myself coming back to ones that are cheap and easy to get my hands on. have yet to find a magic bottle that grows buds that much better than any other bottle.View attachment 2116549
Thanks for popping by. Cheers
The scrog is dope! Haven’t ran one in a bit gotta get some set up again 😁👊👊

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

The scrog is dope! Haven’t ran one in a bit gotta get some set up again 😁👊👊
Thanks dude. I used to struggle with how to set up the 3 x 3. It’s too big for just one regular format plant. 2 or 3 is just weird and doesn’t really fit right. Too small for 4 unless you jam them in and run them small. Solution…one big broad on a screen. The way her feeding and drainage is set up now, I can fill the rez and walk away for 4–5 days at a time if I want. Wifey took the kids and did some shit with them this evening. Had time to get this gal loaded in. Let the fun begin!
IMG 0777

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Thanks dude. I used to struggle with how to set up the 3 x 3. It’s too big for just one regular format plant. 2 or 3 is just weird and doesn’t really fit right. Too small for 4 unless you jam them in and run them small. Solution…one big broad on a screen. The way her feeding and drainage is set up now, I can fill the rez and walk away for 4–5 days at a time if I want. Wifey took the kids and did some shit with them this evening. Had time to get this gal loaded in. Let the fun begin!View attachment 2116593
Well you hit the nail on the head it looks great, perfect little one plant setup for max yeild!

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Thanks dude. I used to struggle with how to set up the 3 x 3. It’s too big for just one regular format plant. 2 or 3 is just weird and doesn’t really fit right. Too small for 4 unless you jam them in and run them small. Solution…one big broad on a screen. The way her feeding and drainage is set up now, I can fill the rez and walk away for 4–5 days at a time if I want. Wifey took the kids and did some shit with them this evening. Had time to get this gal loaded in. Let the fun begin!View attachment 2116593
Looking hella Sexy😏

Top Bottom