Back At Again Scrog Style

• Thread starter Wildill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wildill

Wildill

What's up guys it feels good to back at it again. I'm experimenting with scrog this will
be my first time trying this style. I'm
also trying out 10 gallon smart pots
and 7 gallon pots. I'm using screens made
by www.scrogco.com. The strains up
for flower are Dpd, face off of, and Death Star. The screens have been on the plants 24 hours.
Back at again scrog style

Tetra

Tetra

Hello friend I'm also a pretty new to scrog grower, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. About what stage were you in when you put the screen on? I grew mine into the screen. I'm about three days into the bloom phase, 2 og ghost train haze #1. 3x4 screen.

Wildill

Wildill

There where 4weeks into veg after transplant into the 10gallon smart pots before that they where vegged about 30days or so in 1 gallon pots and some where in 16oz red cups at the time of the picture above the screen was only on there 2 days

Wildill

Wildill

Hello friend I'm also a pretty new to scrog grower, I'll be keeping an eye on this one. About what stage were you in when you put the screen on? I grew mine into the screen. I'm about three days into the bloom phase, 2 og ghost train haze #1. 3x4 screen.
How long did you have to veg to fill your screen?

Tetra

Tetra

How long did you have to veg to fill your screen?
I went in veg for 4 weeks DWC I topped them once. Since I'm growing a sativa I just let the tops grow through the screen once then I tripped. My plan is to continue tucking throughout the stretch 2-3 weeks

Tetra

Tetra

I've read the screen should be 20% or less for a sativa depending on the stretch, and 70% with indica. That's the percentage of the screen taken up with growth before you trip to 12/12.

Tetra

Tetra

Do you have some more screens to attach? Your gonna have two weeks of solid stretch for sure and it looks like your running out of real estate

Wildill

Wildill

I'm hoping its more more or a vertical stretch I'm going to leave them under mh the first two weeks to try and lessen the stretch a bit

Icristal

Icristal

Nice set -up welcome back .Nice to see you with a grow log again.

Keep it green
Icristal

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I used to flip before the screen was full and continue to tie everything down through the stretch but now I flip with a full screen and let them stretch to create a taller thicker canopy and my yeilds are better. If you have the light to penetrate and the ceiling height the let it stretch method will produce much more per square foot.
20151213 093201

At the flip.
20151203 103552

Wildill

Wildill

I used to flip before the screen was full and continue to tie everything down through the stretch but now I flip with a full screen and let them stretch to create a taller thicker canopy and my yeilds are better. If you have the light to penetrate and the ceiling height the let it stretch method will produce much more per square foot. View attachment 555210

At the flip.
View attachment 555212
That's exactly what I was thinking the more stretch the bigger the colas.

Tetra

Tetra

I used to flip before the screen was full and continue to tie everything down through the stretch but now I flip with a full screen and let them stretch to create a taller thicker canopy and my yeilds are better. If you have the light to penetrate and the ceiling height the let it stretch method will produce much more per square foot. View attachment 555210

At the flip.
View attachment 555212
What do you usually grow indica, sativa?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Growing a little bit of everything but mostly sativa leaning hybrids. As a grower I like plants with some stretch it's easier for me to get them to yeild well without as much training and veg time.

Wildill

Wildill

Day 11 of flower today everything's looking good considering they had about 3 days of darkness due to some some eletric issues shout out to @hiboy for all the help with my electric problem..
Deathstar I removed the screen from her.

Dpd

Faceoff Og

Deathstar again

Group shot

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Looking good, sorry to hear about your electrical problems hopefully they don't herm on you.

Wildill

Wildill

Week 4 update everything's looking good I up the mutes s little and started feeding the ones in 10 gallon smart pots once a day. The first and second pic are of the scrog dpd and the last one is face off Og scrog out.

Icristal

Icristal

Beautiful,,you put my 4 week ladies to shame,,nice nice nice. Can't wait to see the finish.

Icristal

Top Bottom