Back at it... and Stillmatic

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

#7- smells the skunkiest so far with hints of B.O. and tart sweetness... I like her a lot
B7   36 days Close
B7   36 days Close2

B7   36 days Full

#1- very similar to #3 and #4 just more skunky

B1   36 days Close
B1   36 days Full

#2- smells str8 blueberry. gr8 structure with dense indica lookin nugs.Main cola has some serious girth already and swell hasn't even begun. She would kill it in beds
B2   36 days Close
B2   36 days Full

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

The girls have just completed their 60th dark cycle and 8/44 are getting the chop tonight. It was tricky trying to gauge when to start flush with the many different strains. I'm doing multiple harvests throughout the month. 4 harvests... Chop at 60, 65, 70, 75. These Jack Frost Romz have been getting flushed since the 27th of Feb.

@ClassicSeeds did an outstanding job matching JF to Romulan. Girls were a breeze to grow. Nice sturdy branches of collosal buds that finish fast... and they reeeeeeeeeek!

JF x Romulan 6 - smells foul like fermented fruit in a dumpster :wtf:... me likey :troll:
JFR6   Close Chop shot2

JFR6   Full Chop shot1
JFR6   Close Chop shot JFR6   Full Chop shot2 JFR6   No Flash

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

great lookn nuggets p4k.. almost time to get them scissors sticky :nailbiting:

Its been so long since my last harvest I'm actually looking forward to trimming. Having to blaze imported brick stuff got old quick. Now I have so many flavors coming down I'm beside myself with joy. Might wake up with scissors in hand a week from now LOL
Thanks for the kind words and good vibes

JF x Rom 1 - strong musk and citrus w/ hints of vanilla and anise
JFR1   Close Chop shot3
JFR1   Full Chop shot2
JFR1   Close Chop shot1 JFR1   Close Chop shot2 JFR1   Full Chop shot1

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Enjoy the harvest. At first I used to hate trimming. Eventually it became one of the most zen parts of my growing routine. Just zone in and trim trim trim.

I like that... get in the zone and trim. I find that eating strong medibles before a long trimming session puts me in that zone with less neck and shoulder pain from looking down at the buds for hours. Thanks for dropping by

awesome show dude, looks like some fire as the result

Thanks for the kind words. Classic's careful selection of parent stock and his passion for the herb really shows when growing his gear. I just do my best to bring them to their full potential. Thanks for the good vibes

the work of trimming just makes blazing them all the sweeter when you know its all you and nothing been sprayed with crap to poison you .good job bro thanks for posting some of my seeds being grown with love and patience aloha cls

Hell yea! Nothing like some homegrown of the finest dank. Thanks for making these available. Hope I can get my hands on some MORE!
@ClassicSeeds Here are some more JF x Romz that came down last night

JF x Rom 2 - resin coated super dense nugs that reek of sour grapes, citrus and a funk I can't quite place... my fave so far
JFR2   Close Chop shot2
JFR2   Close Chop shot
JFR2   Full Chop shot JFR2   Full Chop shot2 JFR2   No Flash

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Wow man those look great! Can't wait to see where Classic stocks his gear. Need some o' dat funk!!!

You and me both bro!! And his selection of old skool flavors is mind-numbing. I need that afgoo, widow, jack, c99, holy shit I could keep freakin going on and on hahaha. I don't understand how these so called breeders can only put out a few unworked strains a year, if we're lucky. But @ClassicSeeds has literally over 40 strains to choose from and you can tell the lines have been worked when growing them out. I'm thru giving my money to greedy fly by night douchebags. Ppl are sleeping on his gear because dude is humble, but it only took me a couple of hours of research online to find out his work is legit. I'm trying to be first in line wherever he sells his wares... virtual wallet open like let me at it hehe

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Wish I could have gotten a better flush on all of the girls that came down last night, but my drying space is limited to a closet cabinet in the grow room where the carbon filter is situated. I can't risk the funk reaching my front door and don't want to risk mold by packin the cab with buds so i have to do multiple harvests to be done by months end. It is what it is. Hope they still burn smooth nonetheless because they smell lovely.

JF x Rom 7 - this the one that smells like passion fruit lol throws leafs like cray
JFR7   Close Chop shot1
JFR7   Close Chop shot2
JFR7   Full Chop shot1 JFR7   Full Chop shot2

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

As promised here are chop shots of the Chemberrys. These have Chemdog #4 in them and berry indica ibl... they must have been bx to the chem because they all have a pinesol chem funk going sum louder than others and theyre very uniform. @ClassicSeeds if you could drop some knowledge on us regarding this gem of a strain it would be mighty kind of you =]

All I can say is BOMBS AWAY

Chemberry 4 - got colas?
CB4   Full Chop shot2
CB4   Close Chop shot
CB4   Close Chop shot2 CB4   Full Chop shot 3

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

I was about to clip this bird last night, but decided to let her go to 65 days. This girl will probably be headstash if she turns out as good as she smells and looks. So we let her fade on...
DSCN1409
DSCN1411
DSCN1408 DSCN1410

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi the berry indica is a old favorite of my wifes its a isolated phenol for taste and smell in a landrace hindus kush strain a friend sent me years ago like probably 30 ha ha .I have inbreed it for successive generations and it been stable .I once offered it in its pure form at seed bay but learned the hard way the strain rippers just don't give you any credit so I quit doing any of my inbred lines for the most part except a few like the romulan joes the Chemdog #4 came from a friend in California who always seem to be able to find the latest good chems etc . it was back crossed once and that is what it is .I am not much on chems but the 4 seems better than most for its yield . I plan on using it again since I made a few seeds to keep it going when I want to use it .I have read a lot about chem and joe brand its confusing dilutions with other strains by JJ he seems to be the driving force behind the original seeds and would be the one who deserves credit for chem still being around .I am just happy I could get some unmixed to work with .I had a batch of seeds a friend gave me of either the oldest or original chem I don't really know which but it took a lot of popping to find a few that did not hermie and more work to try and stabilize it .I had come to the conclusion it was not worth all the time and efforts involved to keep working it if I wanted to do anything else ha ha glad this 4 came along . aloha cls

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

So thats what the berry indica is! landrace hindu killah! FTW that means this ones gonna be a brain melter :wideyed:

:lurking:Wait til I post the lemon prides! <doing the happy dance>

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hey great new logic is going to let me vend classic seeds here they will have to be 50 dollars a pack that's a low as he will list packs for so I will just have to throw a few more in the packs here to make it fair for him and seed boutique you'll get 50% more seeds in the bags here at thcfarmer so everyone should be happy aloha and thanks once again logic for this wonderfull opertunity for me and all my friends here to be able to get classic seeds from thcfarmer aloha classic seeds

Boomer Sooner

Boomer Sooner

hey great new logic is going to let me vend classic seeds here they will have to be 50 dollars a pack that's a low as he will list packs for so I will just have to throw a few more in the packs here to make it fair for him and seed boutique you'll get 50% more seeds in the bags here at thcfarmer so everyone should be happy aloha and thanks once again logic for this wonderfull opertunity for me and all my friends here to be able to get classic seeds from thcfarmer aloha classic seeds
Wow man that's awesome!!! I can't wait to try some of your gear.

Top Bottom