Back at it... and Stillmatic

• Thread starter IPlay4Keepz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Admiral73

Admiral73

At last, I found where you landed Classic. I was afraid you said screw it because TSD. I have run your Cinderella, White Widow, Jack Frost x Romulan, and now I'm running the Lemon Pride and Purple Fire. I guess I was lucky and got all my orders from TSD. I was hoping to try more of your strains, and now will buy them here. Oh, and by the way your strains are definitely worth $ 50.00/pack my friend. Anybody considering buying Classic's gear, don't hesitate. It is the real deal.

ClassicSeeds

ClassicSeeds

hi admiral73 I know they are worth a lot more than I sell them for ,but for me helping people who are sick and broke is my first priority .sure I could charge a 100 and in todays seed game they would be more than worthit just for the stability I work into them .but its not about getting rich to me its only about helping people who are suffering for as low as I can go and break even.sorry the seeds I was going to list he were not in any kind of quanity to do anything with .I did not want to start a war between people who wanted to get them in so limited a amount .I got things going on now and am about half way thru with a blast from the past that people really liked .the lemon kuch diesel ,berry indica x chem c-99 x strawberry diesel and a few others .then anyone can get them and logic is not doing listing for 2 or 3 packs of this or that.the genetics are better grown and selected for rebreeding that just sold and saving one pack for me to breed more with I like to start a lot and see the fastest growers etc and pick from a larger number to do the open pollinations I do it also lets me see if I am getting some drift and need to back cross to one or the other side of the original parents . so be patient and before you know it there will be plenty of everyone again aloha classic seeds and thanks IPlay4Keepz for doing some of these strains in your garden you do a great job growing nice to see your progressions from start to finish aloha bro keep up the great work your doing

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Jack Frost Rom
IMG 20140418 151601

IMG 20140418 151728

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

IMG 20140811 214856
First, my apologies for leaving this journal undone. When it rains around here it doesn't just pour... It hails bowling balls. Metaphorically speaking anyway. My broken notebook computer was at the bottom of the totem pole in a long list of unfortunate incidents. Relocating to a different apt held me back from getting in my next run, but I'm currently in day 42 of flowering. I added Raskals White SS and MK, Archives Bazooka joeG and Dank genetics Mouse trap to the lineup.
Brother @snodome here is the shot I promised. She was the best smoke by far out of my last run. She tastes of kush and cereal to me with a very sedative effect. Lost the IK x SB in the massive clone failure I experienced along with the sister of the PK x SB i'm about to post, but this chick didn't even flinch.

IMG 20140811 213911
IMG 20140811 214014 1
Last edited:
snodome

snodome

I think it was the solos stash by sour bubble right? Not too far off cause solos is a pure kush hybrid. They look mouth watering my friend. Makes me want to explore the solos x chemberry and solos x Nigerian bikers as well and maybe take them further to get some out there. They were made at the same time and That solo lady was quite a stunner. the hpk has some delightful terpene profiles and the Pura vida should be just as good. Heck I want to get into all my Hollywood pure kush and suge pure kush hybrids.cant disregard the role of the sour bubs there though. Probably the best male in the garden to date. Get at me if you have some room maybe you can take on the ss x chemberry part of the project if interested. Thanks for giving them a shot ip4k. Be well and positive vibes on your grows

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

@snodome yea bro definitely a stoner moment on my part it's the solo stash x sour bubble cross. They're getting flushed right now. I'll post some more pics as they get closer to harvest.
About half of the white master kushes went herm on me so I ended up with a partially seeded crop this run. By the time I realized it was too late.
And does anyone know if mouse trap was a fem cross because mine all came out female and a few auto flowered. My environment is far from ideal right now so i cant blame it all on genetics. At least i have plenty rooted clones of the stable phenos for next round. So Im looking forward and not dwelling on the past

Latest posts

Top Bottom