Back at it! Strawberry Cough & Black Destroyer

• Thread starter just.blaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
just.blaze

just.blaze

Looks like I'm fucked.... 2 of the plants keep stretching and are now right into the bulb. FUCK.

Chopped one down, and was trying to tie down the other and the branches just broke on me. Don't know if it can even be salvaged.

So fuck the 1/4 lb... ill be lucky to have 2 ozs when its all done.

FUCK STRETCH. Im never NOT SCROGGING AGAIN. EVER :mad:

just.blaze

just.blaze

Alright after freaking out a bit last night i've managed to stake up the bent/broke up black destroyer.

The bad news is i'll be cutting down on my yield quite a bit, the good news is the 2 best plants are still perfectly fine and the the third may recover enough to yield a bit anyway.

Like i said, scrogging is the way to go.

Tanaks

Tanaks

Damn sorry to hear bro...Im about to run into a simular problem..i got one plant that is stretching like a mofo and i can tell its gonna gro tall as hell and prolly run into the light....not sure what to do yet but i got to do something soon..hey! you still got two good ones tho and maybe that bd will still be good!

just.blaze

just.blaze

The plants are coming along, the one broken BD has made a near full recovery. It's really an easy plant to grow, stress resistant, medium-heavy feeder and looks like its going to produce really well. My only gripe is the 3x stretch.

Luckily I still have the best of both sbc and bd, so here are some bud shots:

DAY 36 of FLOWER

Black Destroyer
bd2.jpg

bd1.jpg

Strawberry Cough
sbc1.jpg

sbc2.jpg

sbc3.jpg

Not too much longer...
Stay Tuned :cool:

DismalDude

DismalDude

Those buds are looking great!Snapping a branch sucks so good to hear it's recovering,MJ is one tough cookie and can survive things normal plants would die from.
Pretty work man,keep on keepin on!

Top Bottom