Back for another go

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Hi guys.
Was on this before, a while back, the advice I got was great and ended up with good results.
Growing another 2. Both autos unfortunately, climate only lets me do it that way.
Anyway, the first started to flower too soon. I think I kept it in a small pot for too long, roots had nowhere to go. I'm wondering will this small plant be ok. Don't mind about the small yield, I'm interested to know will it finish, just be a mini plant as such!
In Ireland, hense the shitty climate!
I'd love to hear your advice.
Cheers
Back for another go
Back for another go 3
Back for another go 3
Back for another go 4

Back for another go 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
G’day Brian First off welcome back to the farm , it looks fine are you a indoor grower ? Can you tell us about you grow , medium , lights , ph , ppm , nutes your using ? Regards Od .

brian77

brian77

Hi one drop!
It's the basic of all basic grows ever! Kept the last ones really simple and ended up with really good gear. Yeah indoor.
This on is in a converted wardrobe in a spare room. Just good old compost for a start. Was only adding the minimum of cal mag at the start, flowered so soon to get plenty in in case I burnt it. Using some bloom but mostly boost (pk13-14) leaves are starting to have 3 fingers go I guess (and I do mean guess) that the plant itself is concentrating on the good bits! Really simple lights too. 4 half decent bulbs just. Total novice but really enjoying it. Just didn't know that a small plant flowering would work. Few pic from before,
Screenshot 20200526 134618
Screenshot 20200526 134618
Screenshot 20200526 134719
might show more about what my wee set up does. Doing it for fun but would love your hints and tips :)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Less is more with cannabis, when you feed always water till 10 % run off , never leave you plants sitting in trays with run off i it , use drip trays and pot rises it will enervate the plant ,
if you can creat a good air gap under the pots warmer dryer roots aids in plant . O d .

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hi guys.
Was on this before, a while back, the advice I got was great and ended up with good results.
Growing another 2. Both autos unfortunately, climate only lets me do it that way.
Anyway, the first started to flower too soon. I think I kept it in a small pot for too long, roots had nowhere to go. I'm wondering will this small plant be ok. Don't mind about the small yield, I'm interested to know will it finish, just be a mini plant as such!
In Ireland, hense the shitty climate!
I'd love to hear your advice.
CheersView attachment 977807View attachment 977809View attachment 977809View attachment 977810
Welcome to the farm. Lots of great advice to be had here.

brian77

brian77

Less is more with cannabis, when you feed always water till 10 % run off , never leave you plants sitting in trays with run off i it , use drip trays and pot rises it will enervate the plant ,
if you can creat a good air gap under the pots warmer dryer roots aids in plant . O d .
Cheers....I'm going to do that right now. Have plenty of room at the minute so can manoeuvre a bit.

Top Bottom