Back From Retirement

• Thread starter PyroGodd13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PyroGodd13

PyroGodd13

Hey guys.....looking to get back to my passion. I retired 6 years ago....wife wasn't digging it....long story short, wife's gone, life's good again and back to doing what I Love...GROWING!! I'm still getting my equipment together but I'll definitely keep you guys posted when I get up and going.

indicabush

indicabush

Howdy and welcome to the Farm; even bad days can be good days and has you stated "life's good again". What kind of gear are you getting together?

PyroGodd13

PyroGodd13

Howdy and welcome to the Farm; even bad days can be good days and has you stated "life's good again". What kind of gear are you getting together?

Starting small right now......I still have my old grow tent, it about 4x4x6(i believe). Still looking for deals on some LEDS....gonna do a soil run for the 1st grow back....gonna try and get my groove back by popping some chimera "fightn buddha" my lil brother mailed me. I'll keep you guys posted once I get all my stuff up & running. Good luck on your grows too!!!

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Starting small right now......I still have my old grow tent, it about 4x4x6(i believe). Still looking for deals on some LEDS....gonna do a soil run for the 1st grow back....gonna try and get my groove back by popping some chimera "fightn buddha" my lil brother mailed me. I'll keep you guys posted once I get all my stuff up & running. Good luck on your grows too!!!

Chimera is a name not mentioned that often around the Farm.. Is he still making top grade gear??
Peace and best of luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom