back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
green bastard

green bastard

super nice bro, cant wait to see more! when you say pinching, wat does that mean? 3rd grow,1st scrog, going well. again really nice set up and plants.
ill post a pic later but pinching is pinching the plant tissue until it softens(you should hear a little pop) then bend it slowing down thetop letting the lolwer growth catch up
peace GB

Power OG

Power OG

ok ive actually been doing som pinching myself then, didnt even know it. i will keep watching and learning, im very thirsty for knowledge. gardening is my passion. you absolutly have one of the best gardens ive seen. thankyou for gettin back at me. best wishes happy growin!420

green bastard

green bastard

ok ive actually been doing som pinching myself then, didnt even know it. i will keep watching and learning, im very thirsty for knowledge. gardening is my passion. you absolutly have one of the best gardens ive seen. thankyou for gettin back at me. best wishes happy growin!420
thanks a lot bro feel free to post pics and ask questions id be more than happy to help out peace GB

green bastard

green bastard

11111 004
11111 003
MORNING GLORY....MERRY XMAS!

green bastard

green bastard

Steller bro how far on is the Morning Glory's.Look at the fucking snow out your window lol I hate the stuff and it's going to land here soon as well ffs.
haha yeah that's one of the fucking down falls about where I live to fucking hate it lol!....the 2 of those plants are about 3 weeks old there now

green bastard

green bastard

im gonna get some flower pics up this evening my back isnt to good right now!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Looking good- clean the larf up on the lowers- ladies don't like looking scraggly!

BTW, I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the mask- that was great! There's another guy on here posing in a mask with his crop, and someone who likes taking lots of pictures of Alien blow up toys. I'm thinking I need to get a latex mask of Yoda, lol

I can see it now, wearing an old blanket, crouched down to my knees, pointing at my plants with a Wal-Mart light saber!

green bastard

green bastard

Looking good- clean the larf up on the lowers- ladies don't like looking scraggly!

BTW, I about fell out of my chair laughing when I saw the mask- that was great! There's another guy on here posing in a mask with his crop, and someone who likes taking lots of pictures of Alien blow up toys. I'm thinking I need to get a latex mask of Yoda, lol

I can see it now, wearing an old blanket, crouched down to my knees, pointing at my plants with a Wal-Mart light saber!
thanks for the input bro been a bit lazy here lately so haven't been on my a game.....themask thing is pretty funny lol.....and if you dressed up like that I think id have a heart attack

Don Peppy

Don Peppy

Very nice bro.. Keep um coming.. Hope the back gets better.. Mines a tad sore too.. We had 10 inces !.. I hate it too my brother!.. Peace DP

green bastard

green bastard

Very nice bro.. Keep um coming.. Hope the back gets better.. Mines a tad sore too.. We had 10 inces !.. I hate it too my brother!.. Peace DP
fuckin snow love it but hate it at the same time its like -20 here now!....thanks for the kind words to bro as for my back that's never gonna be the same got into a car accident rolled the car 7 times don't know how im still alive but im here and everythings green so its good for now!

Top Bottom