Back in action w/ a new Drop!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
MK-91 (SoCal Master Kush x Chemdog 91 skva)
IMG 0577
IMG 0578
IMG 0579

blazer

blazer

Dayuum jimmy those looking dank as fuck bro, MK-91 is straight fire great medz,goodluck with all jimmy keep bangin out those Dank crosses!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Dayuum jimmy those looking dank as fuck bro, MK-91 is straight fire great medz,goodluck with all jimmy keep bangin out those Dank crosses!

Yea dude that MK91 has a great structure ! Looks like the DStar adds a bit of Sativa influence , bet those hybrids are crazy strong

bsb

bsb

jimmy your shots are so sick dude....the proof is in the puddin'...other breeders use your work man.....I have grown "several" strains of yours...and others ......your work is amazing man.....one question brutha, what kinda taste am I gonna get w/that uberdawg bro? super stoked on that as well....also, which do you prefer? the polaris or the dank v.....? and why? What does the Chemdog 91 bring to the table bro? Thankx for comin' back....YOU are my favorite breeder....period

J

juggo

Beutiful plants,awesome,still remember that sour slut that made it my way,think that was yours too.Keep on keepin on!

peace,
juggo

alligator

alligator

Hey jimmy, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the cheesemaster would ya? Searched every thread here and couldn't find one.
2 of my favorite tasting strains.

Speaking of tastey strains, i need to grab a pack of that Holy Smoke. Sounds like grown man weed :cigar:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Hey jimmy, you wouldn't happen to have any pics of the cheesemaster would ya? Searched every thread here and couldn't find one.
2 of my favorite tasting strains.

Speaking of tastey strains, i need to grab a pack of that Holy Smoke. Sounds like grown man weed :cigar:
If you like incensey herb, than Holy Smoke is right up your alley.
The Cheese Master is favorite of mine...all the plants I've grown come out a nice blend of both parents as far as looks and smell/taste. It tastes like some oldschool weed from the 80's. The high is my favorite thing about it...very relaxed and mellow...good for insomnia. I honestly think the high is better than either of the parents. That reminds me, I have to start popping some for myself its been a while since I smoked some!
I have Cheese Master pics to upload that I have had on my computer for a while and never got around to putting up on the site.

Latest posts

Top Bottom