Back in the saddle 🤠 for now......

• Thread starter iX_Lazy_Xi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Watering day

1 tbsp Epsom, 1 tbsp gypsum, 1/4 tsp 🌊 for both ladies

Was a little nervous after last heavy feed run off was 3400ppm, fat girls ate it up, only 900ppm TK X GCC and 700ppm AF X WC after today's. Will hit them with a heavy feed again next watering

In the meantime they're stack, stack, stacking up 💪💪💪

20240306 165540
20240306 165440
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Watering day

Worked 1/2 tbsp 🌈, 2 tbsp Epsom, 2 tbsp gypsum, 1/2 tsp 🌊 into soil

🌈 to ensure they don't fade to fast with approximately 4 weeks to go minimum

Lights still at full 480w

Slowly bringing temps down currently averaging 74 F

Even the lowers getting frosty now

20240310 095817
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Thank you sir! Have been pushing the hell out of these girls, really impressed how well they are taking the beating. Shout out to @Trustfall for producing such 🔥 genetics!

Need them to hurry up and finish, the #2s are exploding in the veg tent and a bunch of others in there that I need to clear out so I can start the tootsies, need to learn to restrain myself when it comes to popping seeds and taking clones 😂😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wa-Wa-Watering day

1 tbsp Epsom, 1 tbsp gypsum, 1/2 tsp 🌊 in the soil

Fat girls still eating it up, next cycle TK X GCC will need a little heavier on gypsum and Epsom

Pretty happy with everything for day 37 flip
Say, maybe turn down your light a bit 5-10%
If you can. Just a suggestion

Lockebox

Lockebox

Thank you sir! Have been pushing the hell out of these girls, really impressed how well they are taking the beating. Shout out to @Trustfall for producing such 🔥 genetics!

Need them to hurry up and finish, the #2s are exploding in the veg tent and a bunch of others in there that I need to clear out so I can start the tootsies, need to learn to restrain myself when it comes to popping seeds and taking clones 😂😂
Hell yeah I hear ya , Ive killed and given away my fair share of plants lately haha.
Popping seeds and taking clones as we speak though 🫡🤣

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter

Same problem, took clones today but way more than necessary

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

Say, maybe turn down your light a bit 5-10%
If you can. Just a suggestion
The DLI definitely a little much for that pheno, but didn't want to sacrifice the AF X WC which has a little bit of taco on upper leaves that are within 6" of lights. Overall that one is taking it very well.

Top Bottom