Back in the saddle again!

• Thread starter chinacat420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chinacat420

chinacat420

Hey y’all! I’m new to this forum! The lockdown really motivated me to start a new grow, after getting the stimulus check (Thank you, Uncle Sam!) and getting yet another sack of average quality flower that was supposed to be kick ass (although it could be a tolerance issue for me). I’ve been 420 friendly for 38 years, and I learned about indoor growing from my ex about 25-30 years ago. He had quite an impressive operation and used clones from the mother plant he kept. Anyway, a lot has changed since those old, noisy and expensive ballasts and MH/ HPS lights, not to mention the internet where you can procure anything for your growing needs as well as the wealth of info that is out there! I’ve started my grow about a month ago and am hoping to be having high times by the end of September. I’m glad to be a part of this forum of like-minded folks and I hope I can learn even more so I can be a “highly” productive THC farmer (no pun intended😁).

growsince79

growsince79

Hey y’all! I’m new to this forum! The lockdown really motivated me to start a new grow, after getting the stimulus check (Thank you, Uncle Sam!) and getting yet another sack of average quality flower that was supposed to be kick ass (although it could be a tolerance issue for me). I’ve been 420 friendly for 38 years, and I learned about indoor growing from my ex about 25-30 years ago. He had quite an impressive operation and used clones from the mother plant he kept. Anyway, a lot has changed since those old, noisy and expensive ballasts and MH/ HPS lights, not to mention the internet where you can procure anything for your growing needs as well as the wealth of info that is out there! I’ve started my grow about a month ago and am hoping to be having high times by the end of September. I’m glad to be a part of this forum of like-minded folks and I hope I can learn even more so I can be a “highly” productive THC farmer (no pun intended😁).
Nowadays you can get quiet ballast in reflector 150w HPS for $80. Two 150w in a 2x4 can easily produce half pound in under four months. gl and happy growing.

Top Bottom