Back on the Farm!

• Thread starter fractaLz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractaLz

fractaLz

Hey guys and gals! Been awhile since I've been around the farm, prob close to a couple years at this point. I like what I see going on here, and I want to dive right back in!

Props to Logic and staff for making this a premier Canna-site;)

I've had the opportunity over the past couple years to really travel around the states and meet a bunch of fellow growers. What interesting times we're in as a community and industry, and its getting exponentially more interesting as each day passes.

I have some cool projects I'm working on, and fun things in store for 2014!

I'm hoping to re-connect with old friends, and can't wait to make new friends!!

Keep that thumb green:)

fractaLz

fractaLz

nice to have you back fractalz... It seems like most of the old school cats are find their way back to the farm..:D. Can't wait to see some of those monster Sour Diesel shots...Take care bro.

Thanks, I appreciate it... I got some interesting projects lined up for the Sour Diesel

hello fractalz and welcome to the farm.

Happy to be back, thanks!!

Good to see ya back! Was wonderin bout ya. Glad to here all is well!

Thanks Manic, I'm glad you guys have done such a good job with the site, respect!

Sounds like people know you, I can't wait to meet a new old friend, lol

I love new old friends lol!! Well said, and thank you!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Now there's an avatar we haven't seen here in a while, like Jack's. Welcome back, just stick around awhile now, ya hear?

fractaLz

fractaLz

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Welcome back dude! Haha, that Sour D rep is strong bro, i love your pics as well. Look forward to seeing what ya got goin on with her.
Peace fractaLz!
Motiv

fractaLz

fractaLz

welcome back to the farm!

Thanks shawnkush, its a pleasure to be back:)

Welcome back dude! Haha, that Sour D rep is strong bro, i love your pics as well. Look forward to seeing what ya got goin on with her.
Peace fractaLz!
Motiv

What up Motiv! Thanks for the compliment homie! We just got back a fresh AJ cut from Brooklyn, supposed to not be as finicky as the old AJ we have (same cut though). Special thanks to the Phish pham for hooking that up! She demands your game be AAA from mom to flower, otherwise its the difference between mediocre herb and rocket fuel. Cannarado has been working with the AJ I sent him and a lot of the crosses I've seen look promising. One of the better runs I've seen of the AJ recently was done by Skitty in his Skitty Buckets, he had her dialed and looking like the '91 with long frosted out calyxs, and those little dark green claw-leaves.

Welcome back, fractaLz. The more the merrier!

Thanks Drifting:)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
@fractaLz For sure dude. Grats on the AJ freshie pick up, thats sick. My diesel game is a bit lackin, but i hope to dial the ol girl in eventually, only ran her once so far. Those white aj's rado made are definitely killin it. Might have those around here somewheres, but not sure. And yeah dude, Skitty murdered it, beasted out frosty dank diesel nugs for sure. Maybe next time you roll out this way we'll get to meet, i missed ya this last time. Anyway homie, Happy Holidays & be well :)
Motiv

Top Bottom