Back to being unspoiled.. Where to buy in Socal

• Thread starter motta-tokka
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Hey all its time for me to start buying again and I would like some suggestions for where to go. I have a card of course thats current or else I would never post any of my grows. Price, quality, service please. I am located in southern california by the way.

How I was spoiled...

My father in law has been growing for years in oregon. He along with his mates have a local and private collective that they run. Its a true collective as well. They basically completely give it away to the members and keep overage for themselves to do what they want with. For instance last harvest was around 40 pounds (outdoor) and they divided the crop out per patient and so on. Totally untainted by california "love". Patients get major love as far as I am concerned putting in nothing but their recommendation and getting back what they were promised come harvest time.

So months ago he brought back two for me and it kept me smoking for free for months! The 1 pound consisted of about 10 strains and the other was some way less than good sativa hybrid.
Regardless I was extremely thankful and had fun trading grow cultivating methods and strains.

So after that was gone I was back to buying from clubs that was very crappy when you smoke pot almost like cigs.

Thankfully my local friend grows for a living and I have been getting amazing deals (100 oz) of the Trim which is grown to A+ quality.

So 5 weeks till harvest time on my end. Where to go?

:bubblez:

joeca1i

joeca1i

yeh check out WM.I grow my own ganj. But WM seems to have good info. and feedback on despinsaries.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

Man I have not missed going into shitty clubs. I went to one yesterday which was a hole in the wall. Basically told by the giant black guard "recommendation and id" and "first time fill out that" go back there once verified and greeted then basically stared at by lady offering no help and while giant black dude is behind me the whole time. Was the oddest experience yet. Great deal on the meds but wtf was the rest about? Yes I understand the need for security but at least be a little more friendly (the girl) so it balances it out properly. I could see why you would not want the intimidating guard to be gabbing out the mouth like a little school girl but jeeze.. No mention of the club name needed but I will say it was close to van nuys where I have seen many clubs pull similar non hospitable crap service. Thankfully the place I get my clones from is at least reputable despite never getting whats on the clone list at the time.

Top Bottom