Back With A Plan And Huge Changes Since I Last Posted At The Farmer.

• Thread starter Kendo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kendo

Kendo

It has been a little over a year since I last posted at the Farmer and I am ecstatic to tell you that Kendo Farms is now a reality in the great recreational state of Oregon.
LONG hours and tons of Hard work saw the first farm created and set to go online outdoors in March of next year. Infrastructure in place, license nearly complete for our 40K sqf operation on Kendo Farms #1.
7200 sqf of light dep hoop houses and 30k Sqf of 200+, 200 gallon smart pots set on a south facing slope with incredible exposure.
Today we break ground on Kendo Farms #2 and #3 to be online in March as well. This will be a diamond in the industry with an INCREDIBLE forest setting and 80K sqf of indoor, outdoor, light dep hoop houses and Large 5ksqf professional greenhouse with rolling tables. We are retrofitting a 3600 sqf barn structure to house our indoor, processing and storage facility and purchasing a modular extraction facility to handle the extraction needs. We will have cannabis industry parties and events at Farm #2 so keep an eye out for invites and news.

We have plans for farm #4 #5 to go online the following year with retail and nursery operation plans moving forward in the investment stage ATM.
I will be detailing and posting the progress as we move forward over the coming months.
Kendo Farms.

Kendos head
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Hey kendo.i don't think u know me but iv been subscribed to your utube channel for a while(if your the same kendo the green wizard?)
Been waiting on a new vid update.lol.
I'm glad youv got all the necessities lined up and ready to rock!

Kendo

Kendo

Hey kendo.i don't think u know me but iv been subscribed to your utube channel for a while(if your the same kendo the green wizard?)
Been waiting on a new vid update.lol.
I'm glad youv got all the necessities lined up and ready to rock!

Hell ya brother, strong Kendo hugs, How are you? New videos coming very soon. I am setting up a room with 12 endomaxx 315's and using the supplemental endomaxx 150w with different kelvin bulbs to increase spectral energy. Gonnna run a bunch of new Devils lettuce cannabis company strains and phenos over the next runs to determine which ones are keepers. Pretty hard to do with so many stellar phenos popping up out of the Kendo Purps crosses. I have also done a bunch of WYD stuff crossed with the elite girls like UK cheese, GSC, Mendo Purple Kush, Docs Kush, PTW X Ghurple Haze. + several more I can't think of right now.

Last edited:
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good that you are livin` your dream. Thanks for findin` your way back to the farm and letting` us know what`s happenin` in your life. Congrats.

grayarea

grayarea

again? you have already done this 1 time.

ur numbers sound shaft off worthy and bigger then last time.

lol.

i put this whole thread in my sig allready.

Blaze

Blaze

Harvest will be winding down after this week, let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom