BACK with the MAC and RS11 full room

• Thread starter Jumpingspider
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Working with the same pheno gives you the ability to dial in parameters going into the different phases. managing the crop is an adaptive process.

Transplant day March 1
Back with the mac and rs11 full room
Back with the mac and rs11 full room 2

2 days before flip 3/8
Back with the mac and rs11 full room 3

Day 1F lollipop, no leaf strip. 3/10
RS11 Scrog peeking around the corner.

Back with the mac and rs11 full room 4
Back with the mac and rs11 full room 5

Further pruning - Day 5F 3/15
Before/ after
Back with the mac and rs11 full room 6

After after
Back with the mac and rs11 full room 7

Back with the mac and rs11 full room 8

Bounced back day 9F 3/19
Canopy looking flat.

Back with the mac and rs11 full room 9

Back with the mac and rs11 full room 10

Day 18F 3/28
Back with the mac and rs11 full room 11

mrfreeze682

mrfreeze682

wow , talk about goals. Looks amazing bro. One day ill be able to crop like that. 🤤

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

By the way anyone looking for a cut of the RS11, I got it from @ImpulsiveGrower

Also I'm in coco using canna nutrients, hand watering 3x per day with a Mondi pump and a wanna

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Killing it fam! What size pots are those square ones? How many times a day do you feed and about how much? I’ve been wanting to grow in coco for awhile and plan on doing some bigger phenohunts with all the gear in making. Any insight on how you go about that would be dope fam. I’ve read plenty but wanna hear first hand from someone who knows doing it first hand. What’s the cross on the grape rubber bands? Sounds like a terp profile I could get down with.

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

Killing it fam! What size pots are those square ones? How many times a day do you feed and about how much? I’ve been wanting to grow in coco for awhile and plan on doing some bigger phenohunts with all the gear in making. Any insight on how you go about that would be dope fam. I’ve read plenty but wanna hear first hand from someone who knows doing it first hand. What’s the cross on the grape rubber bands? Sounds like a terp profile I could get down with.

Square pots are a little over 3 gallons. They are 10" Gro-pro brand. I tried the 10" active Aqua version but they are much smaller and I found I couldn't keep them from drying back with the limits of hand watering.

I feed them 2-3 times per day with a pump in a 55 gal reservoir. I like the Mondi pump, stainless steel hose, and Dramm wand. I use a stopwatch to measure the amount I want to feed, say 2 liters per feeding, then I pump that time for each.

20230503 192504

The RS11 are in 5 gal fabric pots and they dry back much quicker even though there's more medium.

20230503 192345

These get 3-4x the amount of water at every feeding and still are the most dry when the lights come on.

I'd do automated feeding i just haven't bit the bullet for tables. Without tables I'm adding more labor not just with feeding by hand but also with the vacuuming runoff daily. Check out @Aqua Man On his thread how to water coco for best results because it really helped me understand the medium a lot coming from a dirt background.

20230503 152154

Cheers for the genetics buddy!

Jumpingspider

Jumpingspider

What’s the cross on the grape rubber bands? Sounds like a terp profile I could get down with.
That's just the mac f2 that I kept out of a pack of 12 that I got from @TrueGritG on here. As the bud matures it adds more garlic and fuel. Kinda burns your nose to smell it.
20230504 173730

Top Bottom