Backyard 2012 SB805 Garden

• Thread starter frosty805
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

dude....you are at the corner of Valerio St.......you should,t put up your address........even though you aren't growing there....
take out that pic...

frosty805

frosty805

i dont live on the corner of valerio it just put that there randomly..... and what pic

SolMannaFest

SolMannaFest

Hey Frosty! You need to remove that picture on the last page of your amazon receipt!!! It gives all your very vulnerable private information!!! If you don't have the authority to remove it, ask a Mod or an Admin to do so!!! Remove it...do it...NOW!:) Bless up!

Your best interest in mind,
Sol

Ehigh724155

Ehigh724155

Oh yes good luck for this 2012 season. I Have a nice list of girls thats going down this mouth. I have One OG Skywalker, Purple Hindu, and a platinum bubba kush. I cloned the purple Hindu and the platinum bubba kush from my grow last year so I would have them for this year. The OG Skywalker is a new experience for me this year. I can't wait to see how it comes out. I have kept everything basic. I don't have a long list of nuts all I use is a basic 30-10-10 with some non mobile nutrients, some H202 and Molasses. Every now and then I would throw in some Vb1 but, thats only if I'm transplanting. I wish you the best. Send me some pics when its done; I would love to see it. Good luck and Happy harvest!!!!!;)

R

Rory

your an idiot. now i dont feel bad for bashing you a month ago. these kids these days.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Hey Frosty. . .I assume the nevil's wreck is the rare dankness, is the chem wreck also? Look forward to seeing this evolve.

outwest

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

nice outdoor grow you about to start man, and for the record I use a RO machine for our outdoor green house. Probably a bit overkill as I believe all you need is the carbon filter.
Yo jacob, you should take down that info asap imo.

greenjoe

greenjoe

i dont live on the corner of valerio it just put that there randomly..... and what pic
page 1 the first pic..........and if that invoice is a fake address...you should.t put someone's place....

how are they doing?

Luni

Luni

i got my tea recipe from a very experienced grower and the soil mix is some what customized, but if you think i could cut back on some things and still produce the highest quality please let me know.
That cheese is gonna freakin stink.

On your teas, you can use malt liquer as well and dont listen to Rory, up above, he's just jealous cause your doing it right the 1st time. Everything I read there is perfect. Only thing it looks like you missed is thrive alive (Vitamin B) for overcoming stress while transplanting and Mycroharizae for promoting beneficial bacteria growth in your soil.

Keep us posted

Luni

Top Bottom