Backyard growing

• Thread starter Kangakush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kangakush

Kangakush

Hi. Always trying to grow nice plants but so much to know about growing. I live in a very hot humid place so lots of sun. Just thought Id put some pics up for opinions. Not a pro by any standards! 🙂

Backyard growing
Backyard growing 2
Backyard growing 3
Backyard growing 4
Backyard growing 5
Backyard growing 6
Reactions: Ina
catbuds240

catbuds240

oh wow already starting to flower, thats so cool. Looks like you have some sort of bugs getting to the plants in that last pic. Might want to look into to some sort of PM(pest management)

Kangakush

Kangakush

Grasshoppers the buggers. We tend to just try and squash rather than use pesticides. My dog catches them and eats them!!!! Do you think any look male??

Kangakush

Kangakush

Looking good. Would suggest just 1 plant per pot.

If you're not already, look into apply silicic acid, which can be real helpful in the dry conditions. Effects of silicon foliar sprays
The plants were too wet yest the last 2 days. So I thought I had better chill with the watering. Some had green fungi like inside, around edge of pot inside ( I have some clear pots). Was waiting for the top of the soil to dry out a little.
Will look into silicon spray, thanks.

Kangakush

Kangakush

The plants were too wet yest the last 2 days. So I thought I had better chill with the watering. Some had green fungi like inside, around edge of pot inside ( I have some clear pots). Was waiting for the top of the soil to dry out a little.
Plus the pot with the 3 plants- their roots have intertwined a bit. I was scared to pull them apart.

Madbud

Madbud

That’s probably algae, you should wrap the clear pots to block the sunlight.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Plus the pot with the 3 plants- their roots have intertwined a bit. I was scared to pull them apart.

you will get 3x the buds if you separate them successfully. You should at least flip the planter, remove the pot and see if it looks too late.

Top Bottom