• Thread starter Robert72181
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Robert72181

Robert72181

Backyard light depp

Robert72181

Robert72181

Left to right first to Sour Kush times Cinderella 99 . Number three is Shinobi . Number four is avatars hammer ✌

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

How you been buddy how’s the little lady
getting along bro,you know how it is,lots of pain in her shoulders here lately,she trying to lose weight again,thats spooky to me,that what she was doing when she relasped if you dig,how you been,ever get that car running

Robert72181

Robert72181

getting along bro,you know how it is,lots of pain in her shoulders here lately,she trying to lose weight again,thats spooky to me,that what she was doing when she relasped if you dig,how you been,ever get that car running
Sold the car to my neighbor well his brother-in-law he’s restoring it ended up getting badass motorcycle on the cheap made some minor repairs and sold that one for 2000 profit I am only an outdoor Grower now my indoor grill was in my garage and it was connected with my living room the way it was wired long story short I’ve read all the plugs in the garage almost caught the house on fire and moved everything outdoors ✌

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Good karma for momma bro. :D

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Sold the car to my neighbor well his brother-in-law he’s restoring it ended up getting badass motorcycle on the cheap made some minor repairs and sold that one for 2000 profit I am only an outdoor Grower now my indoor grill was in my garage and it was connected with my living room the way it was wired long story short I’ve read all the plugs in the garage almost caught the house on fire and moved everything outdoors ✌
good call

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

And tell your wife I am taking tecfdera 240 mg
she doesnt want to try any of the drugs,tells me when they have one that is true to work she will,in mean time she aint no lab rat hahaahh,gotta understand this girl is bad ass indeed,i understand it though and let her as i always have make her own disecion,im one to talk,had such bad experience when i first got hurt,just quit taking there drugs,other than addicting me to them,they did no good,when i can no longer walk i might have the surgeries but not until i can no longer walk or turn my head,she hasnt had any relaspes but starting the weight lose thing has me concerned

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Is my first experience with trying something new for weight gh floral series as my base 30 gallon fabric pots And I got a 55 gallon barrel and half kind of nice but the net right on top
seen that scrog,pretty cool

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Good karma for momma bro. :D
thanks brother,been a long road,i almost had a heart attack when we found out,pissed me off too,they were tending to me more than her,i dont wont to be on this earth without her,we been together 40 yrs now,kids are grown,have a grand baby,love um all to death,but my girl is me if you dig

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh I dig me and momma just celebrated 31 yrs. Soul mate stuff right there. I'd be lost without her.:(

Freshone

Freshone

thanks brother,been a long road,i almost had a heart attack when we found out,pissed me off too,they were tending to me more than her,i dont wont to be on this earth without her,we been together 40 yrs now,kids are grown,have a grand baby,love um all to death,but my girl is me if you dig
Damn bro i usually got everybody beat with 38,I have friends that have been thru 3 or 4 wives in that time,lol.

Top Bottom