• Tagged users None
drunknbass

drunknbass

Stratus%20App%202012-04-22%20at%2007:35:50%20PM.png

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have used it for long time, just made the switch to AN new cal-Mag you can buy it in the little 1 litter bottles or u can buy it by the gallon. Your stuff looks fine just like it should , shake the bottle really good before u use it every time 5-10 ML to gallon or150-200 ppm

vaporedout

vaporedout

mine always looked that way too, somebody told me that botanicare calmag had something bad in it.... i cant remember what though, i havent used it too much after that

Budzillah

Budzillah

Looks normal to me. Use it almost everyday. Cal mag all the way. I get better flavors with Botanicare. Technaflora is more chemical. Organic has worked the best for me.

S

StonerB

Ive gotta throw in my 2 cents. I think most of the talk about the botanicare cal-mag is the addition of chelated iron. ANY chelates are not the best for an organic grow and botanicare is about 90% organic. If making the switch to magical or advanced you clearly dont care about organic but you will get a more "refined" and therefore plant available form of nutrient. Both magical and sensi-cal also have several sources of each element along with several chelators to make them more avail. If you want an organic source check the general organics line, organicare, or humbolt nutes. I also am in a trial of the CALiMAGic, so far I like it best because of the less N to account for come flowering.

S

StonerB

Looks normal to me. Use it almost everyday. Cal mag all the way. I get better flavors with Botanicare. Technaflora is more chemical. Organic has worked the best for me.
Calmag from Botanicare contains Iron EDTA . Even if technically acceptable is not really organic. EDDS is organic whereas EDTA lacks carbon molocules. It will not dissapate or biodegrade in your soil and can contaminate groundwater. True ORGANICS dont need chelates, they will be broken down by micro-life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom