Bad health

• Thread starter blingisgreen23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blingisgreen23

Im curious..does anybody here have parents that are in very very bad shape healthwise?....my mother has alziemers..my father is on oxygen24/7 and permently confined to a wheelchair..so guess what?..its kinda hard for me to get out on my own..if i move out..they go to a nursing home..so i cant get my own place...oh, and by the way...attorny general eric holder just said on fox news that he does"nt care about the medical marijuana law in the medical marijuana states..he said that if you grow it for any reason..medicinal or otherwise..you are a criminal..and you will be prosocuted!!!!!..you people forget that the gov laws..and the state laws are two diff things!!!!...the only way marijuana growers will be free from persacution is if mary-jane is legalized..and i really dont think that will ever happen..EVER!!!!..BECAUSE YOU SEE..EVEN IF LETS SAY..CALIFORNIA TOTALLY LEGALIZED IT..THE GOVERMENT STILL HAS THE LAST WORD.......ACTUALLY THE FDA ALSO HAS A LOT TO DO WITH THE SAY-SO AS WELL..VERY SAD..BUT VERY TRUE...

T

TheRealBoss

I'd like a link to that....searched around and can not find anything about him saying this. What he did say leading up to the Prop 19 vote was that anyone producing, selling, etc for RECREATIONAL USE was in violation and he would enforce Federal Law even if the State legalized. I can not imagine him saying that and if he did I really want to see it myself. Thanks.

B

blingisgreen23

the bottom line people is this......the goverment runs the show..not individual states.........why in the hell do you think that people even with all the legal crap to back them up..still go to JAIL!!!!!...its not that hard to figure out people

Latest posts

Top Bottom