Bad luck wifi

• Thread starter grayskull
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grayskull

grayskull

I GOT SOME WHITEFIRE FROM THE LATE DROP AND SO FAR I HAVE SPROUTED 4 SEEDS AND SO FAR ALL HAVE TURNED HERM.NOW THIS IS THE KICKER I DID 2 AND I GAVE 2 TO SOMEONE ELSE CAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS JUST DOING SOMETHING WRONG...BUT SEEMS NOT...ANYONE ELSE EVER HAVE A LOT OF HERM PROBLEMS FROM RASKELS GEAR?...SHOULD I LET THEM SELF POLLY AND GET MORE SEEDS???...PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR 2 CENTS:mad0233::mad0233:

Papa

Papa

Supporter
mine have been all good. no probs, just fire.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yup nothin but lumbreee from his stuff. id say if they herm, self em fuck it u gunna find gems

mack 10

mack 10

i've had balls on one in early flower (where the branch comes out the node) just picked em off, not seen any more.....that was last week.

Aligee

Aligee

99.99% sure it's your enviroment I have a whitebubba throw nanners barely after 5+ runs prior to that no herms on her but stress in your enviroment will definantly do this no herms on any whitefire phenos I've run to date... none !!!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

ive heard one report like this at another site, but people there sugguested it was user error too. i got 6 phenos almost halfway now and havnt seen one

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
FWIW I have yet to have any hermies on any Raskal gear..

:character0180:

datDANK

datDANK

who knows what happened.. but try again and never look back

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would also say u must of stressed them some how.. U can stress out any strain & make it herm on u..

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

OGR was saying they had a pheno that threw some nanners under the canopy right under the buds... Just remove them and most likely they wont show up again... so i would say it could be due to the pheno but most likely environment... ~ODB~

K

kaotic99

I would let them mate selectively to end up with a crap load of free s2s valued at 130 for every 10 seeds plus it will keep you in stock in these uncertain genetic times!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I would let them mate selectively to end up with a crap load of free s2s valued at 130 for every 10 seeds plus it will keep you in stock in these uncertain genetic times!

PrairieBoy

PrairieBoy

Sorry to hear....
I been running homies gear for over 2yrs and never had any nanner's on any of his stuff, femm'ed or reg....I have never popped any seeds of ogr wifi ...but...I have 2 different cuts and both are solid!

005108.JPG

D

DazedNconfussed

I just thought I would ring in, all my whitefires (5 differnt pheno's) are super stars, with no herms, and my whitefires were stressed more then once wwith timer failures and extended light and dark periods from time to time.....one week they were even fed 2000ppm on accident, I didnt even know until a week later when i measured run off and its PPM maxed my hanna out......

from my experiance they seem pretty indestructible.....

My geuss is you got some hermi pheno...

A

Alien

Supporter
stress

99.9% chance that it's environmental stress.

Raskal's gear is solid...even the FEM beans...but with all FEM beans you have to be on the lookout for the possibility of herms. If you see one or two male flowers below the canopy, pick them off and you should be fine.

And always remember, you could spray once with Dutch Master Reverse and avoid this all together.

Hope that helps,
Alien

smokie

smokie

Hope you have cuts where you can try again. Make sure 100% no light leaks And as far as the herms I would kick them he/she things the fuck out of my room. If it cant handle a little stress its not a keeper in my book but light leaks I dont consider stress i consider that a hermie maker for sure

Top Bottom