Bad Luck

• Thread starter arpege
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arpege

man.. I have read of this happening but never experienced it before. I grew out 10 sour bubble bx that I bought from an ex farm breeder and was psyched to get them because of all of the great things I heard about the strain. I popped 5.. 2 months ago they were all kinda twisty and slow and then all of a sudden they took off. HUGE fan leaves and a thick stem. The kind of plant that you just have a feeling is male. Male they were.. I dont breed so I cut em down... here we are at round two and I had the same crazy germination...some twisties and one actually had 3!!! triplets.. they were so small I couldnt get them to survive. So I have three strong ones now that are growing up looking like the last batch. I mean these have some of the biggest fan leaves I have ever seen. I am thinking that I am seeing the beginning of male flowers on two of them so I am bummed... looks like over two months and 100 bucks down the drain.. Can't win em all though...I have one that isnt showing any signs of flower yet and is a little smaller in stature. I am hoping that she is a she and I get lucky with the DMT pheno..
pics to come..
arp

F

Fear

Sucks man males blow. You should save one and keep the pollen in the freezer since you paid so much that way it won't be a total waste. Then after you pick up some more seeds you can spread the love. Later man.

A

arpege

spread the love is one thing.. but spread the freaks is what I'm worried about...

F

Fear

Isn't there one good male. Spread the freaks, Freaks haha lol

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL, Freaks heheheh spread it. :passinjoint:

GTD

Top Bottom