bad oil trip

• Thread starter oilvapor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Actually dude if you wanna get specific i made a batch of brownies out of nothing but Herijuana and Blue Toxic 100g of straight bud in one batch of brownies. I learned the recipe after i met Texas Kid for the first time with my wife. And guess what we didnt trip we passed out passed out hard. Im calling BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT......B...U....L...L...S...H...I....T....

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Let me just say this for all the people on this board right now who are producing 70 80+% thc oils and smoking grams of them or more a day why are there not people smoking those kind of concentrates posting about how fucking hardcore they are tripping there balls off......why? someone tell me cause i make oil that strong and i still dont trip.....someone please tell me why? please maybe im smoking it wrong.......

Aligee

Aligee

LMAO! if you say so dude.....but we all know better......give me a motherfucking break..... and i dont care if you are one of motas homefrys i still say BULLSHIT too many motherfuckers eat or smoke that amount every day and that shit dosnt happen give me a motherfucking break yall.....

WHERE IS MY TEXAS HOMEBOYS WHEN I NEED THEM!!!!!!
Lol !!! ....

phenotyper

phenotyper

I couldn't smoke enough to make me trip. However, if I eat some herb, all bets are off, especially if it is a copious amount.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Yo Dirty, take 7 grams of your best oil. Break it down in 3 fl oz of cooking oil by double boiling it on the stove. Then drink it! Wait four hour and type us a reply and call bullshit on us. And I make 70% oil, I assume that was directed at me. I don't smoke grams of it a day. I smoke less than a gram of it a month. I'd rather smoke green, and that's only at night. If you don't believe what we are saying, cool...But, don't be a dick! It doesn't suit you. Peace bro.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Lol !!! ....

LOL! hahaha LOL! hahaha LOL! what. Aligee. hmmm. What......Funny huh. You think people cant grow better than you, you think people dont know more than you huh. Whats up Aligee. hmm. LOL...huh. LOL right cause you know it all huh. You pollen chunk with the best of em, huh. LOL!!!!......

My apologies MendoCruz that really wasnt directed at you at all. Just a general statement. Cause i do smoke smoke oil all day every day from the time i get up till i go to sleep. Many of my friends smoke the same way i do and more. So it does seem far fetched to me as you might understand. My apologies.

Aligee

Aligee

LOL! hahaha LOL! hahaha LOL! what. Aligee. hmmm. What......Funny huh. You think people cant grow better than you, you think people dont know more than you huh. Whats up Aligee. hmm. LOL...huh. LOL right cause you know it all huh. You pollen chunk with the best of em, huh. LOL!!!!......

My apologies MendoCruz that really wasnt directed at you at all. Just a general statement. Cause i do smoke smoke oil all day every day from the time i get up till i go to sleep. Many of my friends smoke the same way i do and more. So it does seem far fetched to me as you might understand. My apologies.

You Fuckin white trash motherfucker you got me fucked up Dog!!!whats new you fucking hater get in line with the rest of em !!! what you really smoking i DARE you too keep this trolling up !!! you wont be doing it here thats for sure!!! HaHa !!!

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

All good. Apology accepted...But really, Take 7 g, double boil with 3 fl. oz. of cooking oil and hit me back after you drink it. I'm Mendo born and raised in this. That may not mean anything to you but, I was born into ganja. My parents were raised up growing ganja with their parents. You talk about putting your cookbook up on the web for ten years and have never gotten that high... You should try mine.

Take 75g of your best lowers. grind the up. steap them for 45 min in 3 cups of milk. and then drink one. try 2 cups if you don't believe me. You won't be shooting rainbows out of your eyeballs, but you will be trippin'.

I hope you don't take my tone as aggresive. It's not. But you should poke fun at folks that you don't know. Try my shit, both receipes, and get back to me.
Have a good night.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Mendo i really dont know who you are maybe i do know you its possible. Ive done what you posted on many occasions. I use to do it to help me when i had insomnia awhile back. I believe you its strong. I really dont wanna argue with ya bro' im sorry for my hostility. Please forgive me.

Aligee dont call me dog. I aint your "homeboy". Get in line.....thats cool. I walk to the front of the line. Im not trolling, you wanna act like a don then get use to the feedback son. Thats how this works. Keep on chunkin . Just dont get your panties in a twist every time someone says no to you. Were not all below you.....

O

oilvapor

Over dosing simply means taking too much . Only because people usually die from oding on heroin would someone think that oding = death . I od on coffee from time to time and I get a nausea feeling .
There definitely was a psychedelic mushroom effect on me . Lights zing a little and I was so sure that I was seeing star lights move around that I rushed in to get my telescope to better see my first ufo alien space ship.

O

oilvapor

Sometimes to last longer I have to under dose in my sessions when my stash is almost depleted .
Also I so amazed at all the vaping videos I see that vap in one session 20 times more than I do . For sure that can't be good for your lungs and is a huge waste .

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Dirty white shit your a trip.. I've seen aligees gear and his shit is dank! His beans are dank and the smoke he produces is dank! You ain't gotta agree but you don't have to hate either dumb ass troll..

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Lol he's a trip but it dosnt surprise me. Ignorance is the first pre requisite for being lowly white trash.. I know CALI is a huge state, but we don't have room for people who think like that.

D

darkcloudy

I too have done this.

ProTip: dont make brownies with weed that gives you the munchies. At least hide the rest of the tray from yourself and provide healthier munchies.
+1000000000

After making 1 oz of buds and trim to Cannabutter which turned to a batch of 12 cookies, my roommate and I got so munched we accidentally ate the whole batch while watching a movie. I ate 7 roommate ate 5 and all I have to say is do you have any idea how hard it is not sit there and bust a smile laughing when your roommate is running around saying how we have to leave the place right now before the Terminators get there?

I

iterability

past few times I've made edibles I got way too high. seeing colors and body shakes and whatnot. just eat something and drink something sugary and try to fall asleep. it's just weed after all, no need to freak out too bad.

D

DazedNconfussed

I have never gotten to a level of any real visual's, Ill get the spins first.....oh i hate the spins....but Its been a while...tolerance is to high...I would have to really try at this point.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Once

I made brownies with the shake from a lb of excellent weed. Just took a betty crocker brownie mix and added the approx. oz. of shake added water and baked. I cut them up into 16 brownies ate 3 my wife ate 2 and I gave the dogs the crumbs. About 20 mins later my mini hot dog starts wobbling and falls over. I looked at his mom on the back of the couch and had to run over to catch her in midair, cause she passed out and fell off. I was heading to town and my wife said I should stay home, so we sat down on the couch. This turned into 6 hours of sitting there hoping we wouldn't get any higher. Those mini dogs were taking 2 breaths a minute for about an 8 hour period. If you ever have to get past some dogs feed them some good brownies wait about 30 minutes and you are golden. I have never tripped from weed, but I wouldn't doubt it could happen. Peace to all

mal

T

TheRealBoss

our rule is to always make one batch medicated and one for the munchies! We learned that one the hard way.

Top Bottom