Bad Red Bitch

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Seraphim19

In this thread I will be doing a test grow on an new strain called Bad Red Bitch AKA Double K
She is a high potency, medical plant that has a tendency to turn purple or red late in the flowering cycle.
Bad red bitch

This strain is still under development to clear out a few unwanted phenos, but so far the results have been great. while I tinker with the latest generation of seeds I will be publicly testing the previous generation as I have a lot of leftover seeds.

I will be starting the full test in a couple of weeks

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm eagerly waiting to get my hands on this bitch.. We know she'll be dank!
STR8

Quagmire

Quagmire

Okay gang.. I'll go 1st.. a little info to start off..

I grow Organically

Lights:
400w HPS open air batwing reflector
Exhaust: 4" Can Fan w/filter 265cfm
Intake: 6" passive from A/C room, temps run around 68f to 75f
Oscillating fan for air movement.
Soil: Roots Organic Soil by Aurora
Pots: 1gal pots until sexed, then into 3gal pots to finish off grow..
Foods: Roots Buddha Grow, Bloom, Oregonism XL endo/ecto Mycorrhizae, Elemental for cal/mag, HP & HPK for bud boosters,
Trinity for micro nutrient and uptake.. a catalyst like this can by your most important nute. Uprising Bloom used once at week 6.
Strain: Bad Red Bitch, a test grow for Seraphim19.
IMG 0003

IMG 0035

Starting method..
I scuff the seams lightly with sand paper and then drop them into purified water for 12-24hrs until seeds sink and stay down at bottom of cup.. this means they've absorbed all the water they can..
IMG 0008

IMG 0015

then, into damp paper towels, baggie.. I add one exhale of my breath into this baggie and leave it in.. A friend turned me onto this method of adding carbon monoxide to the air inside to improve germination rates and this is my 2nd time trying it.. I usually wait until the seedling has cracked open and has a long tail before planting in 1gal pots..

Let the games begin and I wish everyone much luck in this sharing adventure..

Panacea79

Panacea79

Good stuff Quag! I'm gonna try that N2O exhale boost you mentioned on this grow.

Quagmire

Quagmire

Seems I jumped the gun a little, sorry guys.. Mine are put on hold for a few days as others still await arrival of their beans.. lol. hope everything works out and you all get goodies today.

Panacea79

Panacea79

I don't think it will matter too much what day you start. I mean I suppose asking Seraphim if he has ANY kind of control variables that he wants EVERYONE to use or abide by but I'm pretty sure that all the different areas s we all 'do our thing' was part of the experiment AND the fun! I mean I've already stated that space is very tight on my end and I have 2 plants in there who are in week 2 of flowering and week 4 vegging, respectively so it's gonna be a New Years harvest on BRB, I'm guessing.

wokkabear

wokkabear

seraphim wasnt sure where to ask this but your up there on the auto breeding gurus that ive seen, my question is about self inbreeding autos how is it done if its possible at all?

Top Bottom