Bad Seeds?

• Thread starter StonedBlue
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I'm saying that the final product wasn't bad but 2 of 3 hermied. They seem to be making money by selling seeds that are fake. They use a growers strains and try to duplicate them. Nothing wrong with that unless they claim its something else.
But buy what you want

C

CashCrops

I bought some HoA Bok from along with black willies back in 2016. The willie's never germinated. I got 6 out 12 hoa to germinate but I know that it's not actually hoabok silver leaf so Im going to grow it out and see what comes from it. I know its 2019, i had to sit on the seeds for some time because of living situation. I did try to germinate the willies right away though. I will say that I didnt get my order right away and then they sent me like four orders worth for free. All of the packaging was little baggies with their own writing on them. No breeders packs so yea total fakes!

C

CashCrops

Again, Im only posting this so others will not be scammed. These were the extra's I got. Always try and get stuff directly if you can or at a cannabis cup type show where the breeders attend.

IMG 0448
StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I've grown out harmony, c99 and tuna kush from them. All turned out great. The tuna especially. One hermied but that was my fault. I had an ac failure that lasted awhile and 2 light interruptions. Got about 300 seeds, all female of course. Grown some of those out and they are all good. Lots of variations. I have no idea which hermied so I've got 6 possible new strains and phenotypes of each. All have been good when they germinated. I will eventually grow out the rest of the seeds.
All of the black willy failed to germinate. The rest were okay.
But I won't buy from them again. When I figured out they were fake I called them to see what the Genetics were. They couldn't tell me and wouldn't ask the breeder. That took a dozen calls to find out.
I think they are taking a plant from reeferman and crossing with one of their own.

shaganja

shaganja

I've grown out harmony, c99 and tuna kush from them. All turned out great. The tuna especially. One hermied but that was my fault. I had an ac failure that lasted awhile and 2 light interruptions. Got about 300 seeds, all female of course. Grown some of those out and they are all good. Lots of variations. I have no idea which hermied so I've got 6 possible new strains and phenotypes of each. All have been good when they germinated. I will eventually grow out the rest of the seeds.
All of the black willy failed to germinate. The rest were okay.
But I won't buy from them again. When I figured out they were fake I called them to see what the Genetics were. They couldn't tell me and wouldn't ask the breeder. That took a dozen calls to find out.
I think they are taking a plant from reeferman and crossing with one of their own.
i picked up black willie. thcv fan. no probs 9 outta ten popped. ran three seasons with it. lost it to bad seed storing. am gonna pick it up again. ony place to get it so, i will have to. its good meds. brain injury.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
i picked up black willie. thcv fan. no probs 9 outta ten popped. ran three seasons with it. lost it to bad seed storing. am gonna pick it up again. ony place to get it so, i will have to. its good meds. brain injury.
I've got some black willie in veg, first time. Is it any good? Need for pain. Tips on growing? Seems to clone slowly. I've got a couple that have been in the machine for 16 days or so and not showing roots yet. Both from the same plant.

shaganja

shaganja

I've got some black willie in veg, first time. Is it any good? Need for pain. Tips on growing? Seems to clone slowly. I've got a couple that have been in the machine for 16 days or so and not showing roots yet. Both from the same plant.
I don't know if you've burned a thcvarin plant before, but the black willie feels up high sativa head, but no sativa paranoia/anxiety. It's clear. No loss of thoughts. Pretty social. But over smoking can bring on a tweaking kinda feeling. Like an upper. The Nepal leaners are very chill tho. They feel more cbdish. Stalky as all fuck. The Nepal is all stem. Grows like corn. But the vietnamese black is branchy and very loose sativa style. I have a brain injury, and have found thcv plants are medicinal for me. CBD calms me a little, but the thcv strains seem to work better for me. They seem like a calm, but clear up. It makes me wanna achieve goals, and do shit. After smoking, you want to get your shit together. Like organizing stuff!

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I don't know if you've burned a thcvarin plant before, but the black willie feels up high sativa head, but no sativa paranoia/anxiety. It's clear. No loss of thoughts. Pretty social. But over smoking can bring on a tweaking kinda feeling. Like an upper. The Nepal leaners are very chill tho. They feel more cbdish. Stalky as all fuck. The Nepal is all stem. Grows like corn. But the vietnamese black is branchy and very loose sativa style. I have a brain injury, and have found thcv plants are medicinal for me. CBD calms me a little, but the thcv strains seem to work better for me. They seem like a calm, but clear up. It makes me wanna achieve goals, and do shit. After smoking, you want to get your shit together. Like organizing stuff!
How long do you let it go? I've got a couple in flower, well 4 or 5 I think.

shaganja

shaganja

The f1's were done on Halloween. Inside, was 9 weeks. The f2's are all over the board. The Vietnamese black pheno takes forever. Three months! But the Nepal phenos are really fast! End of August beginning sept. I lost the line after my third run with it. Bad seed storage. Had em on top shelf in house, with a wood stove all winter. They got baked. Not in the good way.

C

Coastalgirl75

If reeferman has oldschoolba listed on his website then he must be okay with them now? Why would he advertise for someone stealing his Genetics?
Old School BA came out of a failed partnership between Charles and Alfie McKenzie.All of the genetics were “ripped” from other seed banks. The strains we had in the 90’s don’t exist anymore.They we’re not reproduced properly to retain the integrity of the genetic, among other reasons. The 2pound/ 1000 watts plants are long gone.@

RabidDabber

RabidDabber

Got some Tuna kush from reeferman genetics/Old School Breeders Association, all popped, no hermies, all fem, but, definitely not the REAL Tuna Kush genetics. Just processed the fresh frozen into bubble and live rosin and neither present the terp profile I had off the original Tuna I had a few years back, this "tuna kush" has a terp profileof sweet caramel. Waste of time and money in my opinion, as I only like to grow original genetics not knockoffs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom