Bad Tea?

• Thread starter d0rk2dafullest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

Just wondering if anyone has fed their crop some bad tea on accident? and was able to recover? i accidently fed 3 trays some bad tea on transplant. and for a couple of weeks, i've been trying to get them back to greatness, they've been looking wilted and a bit yellow. just asking for some help to see if anyone has any advice about getting my plants back to health. I was thinking of flushing with clear x or some hydrogen peroxide, and then going over with a brand new batch of tea. Let me know what u guys think. i'll take a picture later tonight when i see the girls again.

G gnome

G gnome

Just wondering if anyone has fed their crop some bad tea on accident? and was able to recover? i accidently fed 3 trays some bad tea on transplant. and for a couple of weeks, i've been trying to get them back to greatness, they've been looking wilted and a bit yellow. just asking for some help to see if anyone has any advice about getting my plants back to health. I was thinking of flushing with clear x or some hydrogen peroxide, and then going over with a brand new batch of tea. Let me know what u guys think. i'll take a picture later tonight when i see the girls again.
What do u mean "bad tea"?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've used tea that stank, but I've never hurt my plants with it. Is the root zone still wet?

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
If your teas pH was off , or it was too strong it could have negative effects....

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

oh damn i completely forgot i posted this. yeah the coco was still pretty damn wet
and the tea i think the ph was a bit high. i let it dry out a bit and even watered with h2o2 so that teh troots can get some o2 and it seems to be doing slightly better,
although i think i might scrap the 3 trays and just start over.
i dont wanna flower struggling plants. and just waste some flowering nutes to be dissappointed by the yield. time is money!

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

but yeah im going to ph my water from now on because my tap water and r/o water comes out pretty high after the filter. it sits around 8
so i have to ph it before i start throwing in the myco's and bacterias. thx all for ur responses!

Top Bottom