Badass RDWC!

• Thread starter ohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

ohio

Seen this on craigslist.Wicked.Looks like a rip off of dds!Wish there were more pics though!Pretty proud of it with that price!!!

O

ohio

How would this cause stem rot anymore than say a water farm ring or multiple dripper stakes?I would think if your water is Super highly oxygenated you would be fine.But of course "genetics,genetics,genetics" make a huge difference as well.Just wondering I would like to build one of these.I have run a couple types of top feed systems just not with that size of res.

M

mrdizzle

How would this cause stem rot anymore than say a water farm ring or multiple dripper stakes?I would think if your water is Super highly oxygenated you would be fine.But of course "genetics,genetics,genetics" make a huge difference as well.Just wondering I would like to build one of these.I have run a couple types of top feed systems just not with that size of res.

I dont know why a heavy stream of water following directly on the stem would cause stem rot

Giddeon

Giddeon

I dont know why a heavy stream of water following directly on the stem would cause stem rot

Haha, :rofl

Trust him, if experience counts for anything I think Dizzle knows stem rot :)

No disrespect Dizz, just stating facts ;)

P

potberryfin

Can you post a pic on here? I like RDWC systems but the craigslist posting has expired and pics are gone..

Papa

Papa

Supporter
expired listing.

this thread is old, done, and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom