Bag Found Mystery Strain Grow

• Thread starter Netshadow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Netshadow

So, last night the led turned off as normal but the ceiling light in the room they're in was left on accidentally for about 4/5hours. Do you guys think this will trigger them to go back into veg at all?

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

So, last night the led turned off as normal but the ceiling light in the room they're in was left on accidentally for about 4/5hours. Do you guys think this will trigger them to go back into veg at all?
That would depend on the strain. I had 2 kush plants in a tent and accidently knocked the switch on my timer from timer to outlet for 48 hours before I noticed. One plant had 0 herm the other had 2 tiny balls as I pinched 🤌 😳 😄the plant that didn't herm is defi iteky a keeper in regards to accidents, but the one that did herm was the smelliest one ofb5 phenos. Sometimes the best genetics are very finicky so if it does herm doesn't actually mean it isn't a keeper 😉 ogkush was king of weed for a good while and they were known to be finicky, very very finicky

N

Netshadow

That would depend on the strain. I had 2 kush plants in a tent and accidently knocked the switch on my timer from timer to outlet for 48 hours before I noticed. One plant had 0 herm the other had 2 tiny balls as I pinched 🤌 😳 😄the plant that didn't herm is defi iteky a keeper in regards to accidents, but the one that did herm was the smelliest one ofb5 phenos. Sometimes the best genetics are very finicky so if it does herm doesn't actually mean it isn't a keeper 😉 ogkush was king of weed for a good while and they were known to be finicky, very very finicky
this wasnt the actual led grow light that was on it was just a regular ceiling light bulb like 2m above the grow light so the plants would have been shaded from the light. i will keep an eye on them thanks for the reply :) they are just random seeds i found in bags years ago moved house they were here so here we are strain doe

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

this wasnt the actual led grow light that was on it was just a regular ceiling light bulb like 2m above the grow light so the plants would have been shaded from the light. i will keep an eye on them thanks for the reply :) they are just random seeds i found in bags years ago moved house they were here so here we are strain doe
I think they'll be fine, typically when flowers reveg you'd see twisty new growth. If not, then it'll be okay

N

Netshadow

this wasnt the actual led grow light that was on it was just a regular ceiling light bulb like 2m above the grow light so the plants would have been shaded from the light. i will keep an eye on them thanks for the reply :) they are just random seeds i found in bags years ago moved house they were here so here we are strain

I think they'll be fine, typically when flowers reveg you'd see twisty new growth. If not, then it'll be okay
Sweet, they seem fine this morning just dont want anything to f**k them up theyre looking lovely hha

N

Netshadow

Anyone had problems getting rid of nutrient burn? been feeding the two on the left ph 6.35 plain water for around 10 days now and getting rid of any affected leaves but the burn keeps coming back every time i feed fresh water? kinda worrying as they're half way through flower and getting nothing but water. I know there are excess nutrients stored in the soil so do i just keep feeding water til they return to normal? never really had this problem so thought this be the best place to ask! the super sticky taller thing on the right puts up with anything its an absolute tank shown pretty much no signs of burn whilst getting the same feeding schedule as the other which have burned like a bitch.

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

Nutrient burn doesn't just happen when you overfeed but also when your soil dries up so its either one of those. If you water with plain water and you see the burning pause then come back, it's just the soil drying. But if the leaf is still clawing and rusting off, flush it with twice the amount of water you need to water til runoff. example: if your pot needs 1 gallon to see runoff, give it 2 gallons. During the flush, you're also depleting the medium of calmag. So be ready to see some cal mag deficiencies after flushing, and don't worry it's quite common and calmag is easily fixed. Its hard and quite uncommon to overdue calmag, but keep in mind its still possible.

Last edited:
N

Netshadow

Nutrient burn doesn't just happen when you overfeed but also when your soil dries up so its either one of those. If you water with plain water and you see the burning pause then come back, it's just the soil drying. But if the leaf is still clawing and rusting off, flush it with twice the amount of water you need to water til runoff. example: if your pot needs 1 gallon to see runoff, give it 2 gallons. During the flush, you're also depleting the medium of calmag. So be ready to see some cal mag deficiencies after flushing, and don't worry it's quite common and calmag is easily fixed. Its hard and quite uncommon to overdue calmag, but keep in mind its still possi
Flushing isnt seeming to have any effect to get rid of the burn, theyve had no nutrients for almost 2 weeks now and the burn will not go away, they arent showing signs of deficiency either so guess just keep flushing?

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

If you're still seeing the 90degree clawing at the tips that progress to rusting and curling occur, you might need to perform additional flushing. Symptoms get better in 24 to 48 hours usually when the flush is enough. So it won't show right away either keep that in mind. Personally I ph my water prior to flush, is another suggestion if you haven't already.

N

Netshadow

If you're still seeing the 90degree clawing at the tips that progress to rusting and curling occur, you might need to perform additional flushing. Symptoms get better in 24 to 48 hours usually when the flush is enough. So it won't show right away either keep that in mind. Personally I ph my water prior to flush, is another suggestion if you haven't already.
its not so much clawing just rusting on the tips, i cut the bad ones off then next day theres mor, i'll just keep flushing and pre ph water will update in a few days :)

bongsmoker421

bongsmoker421

its not so much clawing just rusting on the tips, i cut the bad ones off then next day theres mor, i'll just keep flushing and pre ph water will update in a few days :)
Don't forget to cal mag the flush water. It'll help you avoid the certain to come deficiency later.

N

Netshadow

All the burn has gone, heavy flush seems to have done the trick. Anyone tried stem splitting before harvest? anyone had any experience with this?!

Top Bottom