Bag Seed Grow: Black Cherry Soda

• Thread starter CaliKongBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

Here we go, here we go and just like domino...

Seedlings have been growing for a couple weeks probably 2 weeks in solo cups and about 3-5 days in these 1 gal bags. I love these bags cause I can just toss them after and for some reason they breathe really well. So far they have not received any nutrients they are in RO Greenlite soil and I am about to give them their first dose of nutrient in the am.

Bag seed grow black cherry soda

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

August 3rd update

Haha, I never made to my dad's last week to give them the dose of NPKs due to an acute gout outbreak. And look!

Absolutely beautiful...

Just made the first batch of nutes for these seedlings. They're loving the new soil!

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I have a mixed bag of organic and chem nutes, heavy 16 line up and additives plus some organic soil amendments (mykos, ayzos) and additives like HCO Snow Storm Ultra, RO Liquid Bat Guano during flower and Sea Green during veg.

way2green

way2green

I also am curious about the soil. I don't think I have seen that brand down South. I make my own but I don't enjoy the process. If I can find a decent bag from a store I will change

CaliKongBud

CaliKongBud

I also am curious about the soil. I don't think I have seen that brand down South. I make my own but I don't enjoy the process. If I can find a decent bag from a store I will change
I have been using Roots Organics Green Lite, it's meant for indoor growers. Lots of perlite and some amendments to kick start whatever goes in it. Must fertilize tho it won't carry you all the way with a lot if success. Works well with organics I used just teas on one run and was impressed, but I like my chem nutes to give a little more weight and sparkle lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom