• Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
looking really nice! The edges are uniform and the blaes are serrated uniformily. Shows excellent ph. Roots are very healthy and your ec is spot on. Did you get you some humidity ever in veg? They dont look to be streesed at all if it is still low..

Nope, it stays very low.

They adapt very well to the environment.

The thing about ph being spot on cause with organics you don't ph and can't get accurate tds or ec readings.

This is where building a microbial & fungal soil Web is important. The plants and the soil life buffer and maintain proper ph levels. Creating the range that is needed over time.
Making the plant fat and happy.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
now it does look to be suffering some tho lol... Low rh! undeveloped root structure...
Damn Aliens!
I wonder if them damn aliens would leave us alone if we grew some dank Alien :)

That was the seedling I chipped a piece of the Embryo off before it had even soaked up water and sent out a tap root.

So it was kind of retarded/mutated from the start. I'm glad it even grew let alone made it this far in 2 weeks.

The other 3 seedlings were planted at the same time all took off and are in flower with the beast.

If I had an open tent to let her veg longer i would. she has only recently started growing in good. And I'm curious what her full potential would have been.

If you do see any signs of stress keep in mind they do need time to adapt to my conditions coming from seed. By the latter portion of veg most plant look good and have adapted well.

Last edited:
incogneato

incogneato

mandalaman

mandalaman

I got nervous @rmoltis but I found my way here eventually. There must be some glitch on the site as this was buried in page 7. I know a way to fix that

The beast is a pure work of art. I mean that. It's a living sculpture man. You shaped it with your hands (and a few pipe cleaners...) and you will smoke it with your lungs. It's the circle of nice.

This needs to ride the front page all the way through flower. :) beast mode. Activate.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Day 13 of flower #3 in the micro tent.

20170117 170921

Angled shot 1st side
20170117 170939

Angled shot 2nd side.
20170117 170953

Side shot 1
20170117 171009

Side shot 2
20170117 171042

She is filling out her space very well.
I flipped her at the perfect time. She still has approximately 1-2 weeks of stretch left.
20170117 171709

If those stretchers up top get too tall. I have available tie down slots to bend them over if need be. Her flowers are all stacking as of today/yesterday.

This micro grow is tight!
Can't wait too see what the quality and yield is off this lady! She is happy as can be.

incogneato

incogneato

Day 13 of flower #3 in the micro tent.

View attachment 660499

Angled shot 1st side
View attachment 660501
Angled shot 2nd side.
View attachment 660502

Side shot 1
View attachment 660503
Side shot 2
View attachment 660504

She is filling out her space very well.
I flipped her at the perfect time. She still has approximately 1-2 weeks of stretch left.
View attachment 660508

If those stretchers up top get too tall. I have available tie down slots to bend them over if need be. Her flowers are all stacking as of today/yesterday.

This micro grow is tight!
Can't wait too see what the quality and yield is off this lady! She is happy as can be.
You're killin it on this one bro! That's gonna be some killer smoke for sure. How are you feelin btw!?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
You're killin it on this one bro! That's gonna be some killer smoke for sure. How are you feelin btw!?

Thanks for asking @incogneato
I am doing much better lately.

I'm not feeling pain anymore unless I move my leg the wrong way, or too forceful.

I can drive, climb stairs, squat, stand walk. But I can't run yet on the treadmill. Still working up to it. I can't do a situp yet but I'm getting closer.

I can cough gently, and I am barely able to pressurize a sneeze (building up to it still).

I can walk fine but the area gets tired after an hour or 2. Working on building up walking stamina. Crazy considering I spent full days on my feet walking, running, carrying weight, working before my surgery.

Yesterday I taught a friend to change his oil. I jacked up the car. Wiggled my way under and out a few times on my back. And overall felt very good.

I plan on returning to work sometime in February. I'm confident I'll make a solid recovery.

The progress is a Lil slow that's all. 10 more days it will have been 4 months.

On a side note I caught the bug going around yesterday. Not feeling great then or today. I'm drinking my protein shakes since protein requirements when sick almost double.

Worst of all I can't smoke :(.
I ended up tacking some rso to my gums to help heal up. Don't want to prolong the sickness by smoking

incogneato

incogneato

Thanks for asking @incogneato
I am doing much better lately.

I'm not feeling pain anymore unless I move my leg the wrong way, or too forceful.

I can drive, climb stairs, squat, stand walk. But I can't run yet on the treadmill. Still working up to it. I can't do a situp yet but I'm getting closer.

I can cough gently, and I am barely able to pressurize a sneeze (building up to it still).

I can walk fine but the area gets tired after an hour or 2. Working on building up walking stamina. Crazy considering I spent full days on my feet walking, running, carrying weight, working before my surgery.

Yesterday I taught a friend to change his oil. I jacked up the car. Wiggled my way under and out a few times on my back. And overall felt very good.

I plan on returning to work sometime in February. I'm confident I'll make a solid recovery.

The progress is a Lil slow that's all. 10 more days it will have been 4 months.

On a side note I caught the bug going around yesterday. Not feeling great then or today. I'm drinking my protein shakes since protein requirements when sick almost double.

Worst of all I can't smoke :(.
I ended up tacking some rso to my gums to help heal up. Don't want to prolong the sickness by smoking
Good to hear you're coming along. I know what you mean with that bug. The whole fam had it. I've been drinking my cannacino every day. I did smoke Sunday when I finished the bloom room. Didn't really bother me tho. Real smooth smoke(tooting my own horn lol)

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Good to hear you're coming along. I know what you mean with that bug. The whole fam had it. I've been drinking my cannacino every day. I did smoke Sunday when I finished the bloom room. Didn't really bother me tho. Real smooth smoke(tooting my own horn lol)

I bet its fine smoke too.
Homegrown just feels a few notches above street acquired.

Plus the satisfaction/pride you feel making your own makes it all worthwhile.

I noticed you got your room almost done congrats!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today's update in the lower tent chamber flower day 6. the #2 clone is doing great.
She was bone dry yesterday. I got lazy and watered today after the pics. No signs of stress either. You can see the dry soil all the way down to the drain holes in the last pic.
20170117 184028
20170117 184050
20170117 184115

The new growth tips have stretched out quite a bit. I'm adjusting them everyday. The foliage makes it hard to see them all. But there's many branches at least 10 on each of the 4 manifolded main branches.

I'm approximating 40-45 tops/branches counted.
Truly is a clone of The Beast!

incogneato

incogneato

I bet its fine smoke too.
Homegrown just feels a few notches above street acquired.

Plus the satisfaction/pride you feel making your own makes it all worthwhile.

I noticed you got your room almost done congrats!
Today's update in the lower tent chamber flower day 6. the #2 clone is doing great.
She was bone dry yesterday. I got lazy and watered today after the pics. No signs of stress either. You can see the dry soil all the way down to the drain holes in the last pic.
View attachment 660549 View attachment 660550 View attachment 660551

The new growth tips have stretched out quite a bit. I'm adjusting them everyday. The foliage makes it hard to see them all. But there's many branches at least 10 on each of the 4 manifolded main branches.

I'm approximating 40-45 tops/branches counted.
Truly is a clone of The Beast!
Thanks bro, yea it feels good to smoke my own and having it be good makes me feel even better. That beast v.2 is looking killer as well! Can't wait to see them flowered out

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Today's update in the main chamber.
Day 6 of flowering.
20170117 190440

The Beast is doing great. She is 11.5" above the pot lip.

And if you look closely. My seedlings finally made it to the canopy on their 5th/6th node. They are 12" tall (no longer seedlings but easier to say seedling lol)
20170117 190729

I rotate the beast each day so it may have a different look each update. I assure you it's still ridiculous :)

Here is the runt/mutant. She has 1 normal fan leaf now lol. Overall she has more than doubled in volume. But she is still small.
20170117 192934

I know I usually advocate against using stakes for support. And focus on training branch strength.

But for this specific application the stakes make sense. I put the seedlings under the shade of the beasts canopy to force them to stretch for the canopy/light. They are now 12" tall on their 6th node.
20170117 192949

20170117 193004

Stretching and being pushed aside from the beast canopy has made them grow crooked not perfectly vertical. And stretching so fast leaves little time for trunk strengthening. The trunks are over 1/4" so it's not slacking. It just needs extra time to harden up.

So I used some skewers and tied them to the plants via pipe cleaners. Not too tight, they need slack to grow in unrestricted by the pipe cleaners.
And the main stems have now straightened out.

The support will reduce deformation from the beast pushing on them too.

If these ladies had more veg time for training I wouldn't need support. But I rushed them from seed into flower (approx 2 weeks veg time). They have been single cola trained. So they should burst into strong vertical growth in the upcoming weeks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom