• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Looks good brother.. I keep watching to see how stretch goes lol

I'll put up some new pics on Thursday. Just spending all our time with our little friend.
They shaved her paws for the i.v. when we were at the vet.
20170122 151624
20170123 032634

I think I got the dosage right yesterday. She was relaxed yet still had the ability to get up eat, drink, groom, use the bathroom etc.

The amount given is very tiny. It's a little tiny micro speck of oil on the end of a dabber tool. I can't touch it with my finger cause I'd lose it lol. But applied to a kitty treat and I'm good.

2nd day I tried to keep the same dose but she had a slightly more relaxed day today.
Still did everything she needed. But also had a good nap time :)

Her nausea meds from the doc each .25 pill lasts 24hrs so we do her Rick Simpson Oil staggered from that dose to give her a nice overlap of relief from the 2 sources.

She seems to enjoy it.

Last edited:
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'll put up some new pics on Thursday. Just spending all our time with our little friend.
View attachment 662013 View attachment 662018

I think I got the dosage right yesterday. She was relaxed yet still had the ability to get up eat, drink, groom, use the bathroom etc.

The amount given is very tiny. It's a little tiny micro speck of oil on the end of a dabber tool. I can't touch it with my finger cause I'd lose it lol. But applied to a kitty treat and I'm good.

2nd day I tried to keep the same dose but she had a slightly more relaxed day today.

Her nausea meds from the doc each .25 pill lasts 24hrs so we do her Rick Simpson Oil staggered from that dose to give her a nice overlap of relief from the 2 sources.

She seems to enjoy it.
My thoughts are with you buddy....

justiceman

justiceman

Everything is coming along great! The beast is of no surprise beastly as hell. So awesome.

Very sorry to hear the news about such a cool cat. I'm so happy that her quality of life has improved with the nausea meds and RSO though :D Positive vibes coming to you and your family.

mandalaman

mandalaman

View attachment 662013 View attachment 662018

She seems to enjoy it.
Things like this make me so happy man. I don't know how else to say it. You're a good dude.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Today is end of week 3 start of week 4 flower in the micro tent with plant #3.
View attachment 662766 View attachment 662767 View attachment 662768 View attachment 662769 View attachment 662770

She is doing good and responding to the Supercropping well. She is 8" tall above the pot top
Very nice, you guys are getting the most out of each crop. Looks teadious but I bet the product is more even and well worth it. Less popcorn buds and also less huge giant top buds that get molded if not careful.
About to crash so good night fellas!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Here is The Beast end of week 2 start of week 3 flower.
20170126 050828

20170126 050806

20170126 050938

It^ won't let any light down to the bottom of the tent. The canopy makes it dark underneath which is kinda cool :cool:
20170126 051308

She is over 18" tall above the pot top so far. And looking marvelous.

Here are the accent plants from left to right.
20170126 051001

20170126 051224

20170126 051026

They are all flowering at different speeds,times but are all working none the less.

incogneato

incogneato

Here is The Beast end of week 2 start of week 3 flower.
View attachment 662786
View attachment 662788
View attachment 662789
It^ won't let any light down to the bottom of the tent. The canopy makes it dark underneath which is kinda cool :cool:
View attachment 662790
She is over 18" tall above the pot top so far. And looking marvelous.

Here are the accent plants from left to right.
View attachment 662791
View attachment 662792
View attachment 662793

They are all flowering at different speeds,times but are all working none the less.
Now that's a canopy! Lookin good bro!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Had the beast clone out for water so I took some snaps.

20170127 210322
20170127 210355

Im using the earth juice nutes and following the advanced feeding chart every round of flower.
Screenshot 20160317 003719

Items I add not on the chart are earth juice oily can, God silica, molasses, biozeus & mychorizae. Here is the chart for additives.
Downloadfile

I always notice a deficiency start to creep up around flower from week 2-3 onward.

I need to over time figure out what's lean in my nutrient mixture as to engineer this problem away forever.
20170127 210717

Could you peeps help me decide the nutrient I'm lean in? I'm thinking magnesium.

Keep in mind she is in a very high density light area and I'm assuming she is very hungry. I've fed every watering from seedling stage now. Just a matter of zeroing in on the lean nutrient/s.

All my plants in flower just today & yesterday got a water only feed just for good measure.

justiceman

justiceman

It's hard to say for sure but I'd lean towards magnesium as well. I think the microblast has magnesium sulfate in it but probably not enough. Does interveinal chlorosis become more apparent later in flower?

I think a good option would be the addition of epsom salt. I belive 1g per gal is a good starting point.

Man those girls sure are thick from all those squats. Good coach.

Top Bottom