Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
well my leg is not gonna make it.. im gonna pull through and torcher my self and do 1 hour more.. if its not done by then so be it.. leg cant handle this standing stuff for long periods at a stove. laughs. thanks for the help.. at least i will have something better than i would off. no clue if im doing this right.. but its a learning experience so what the hell.
chris.

Just remember I'd take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
It would give it a few hrs to come up. Then would peak all day. Then gently come down around bedtime. But you'll still feel it the next morning a little lol.

jipp

jipp

yeah i have a empty gut now.. not ate anything all day.. so yeah it will be good to go when i get it ready to rock and roll. back to the grind. only a hour left of stiring, weight for bubbles to pop.. stir. boring! heh

Last edited:
jipp

jipp

im on a hour now. so by 2am i will give in to my legs desire to sit. heh.
back to s tiring in bubbles, then watch pop like im making pancakes. heh
almost 2 hours, and i can still stir in bubbles. laughs. i will try to go for extra half hour then my leg is done.. only thing keeping standing is this bong hit. cheers.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That rso made me hungry so I made pancakes. I actually make them pan (sized)cakes. Like .75" thick.
20170202 040622

Then I loaded it up with wild huckleberry syrup mixed with organic maple syrup. Butter was applied as cooked.

This would have been good to add canna butter to the pancakes.

jipp

jipp

looks good. well i have 30 more minutes before i will be in this butter 3 hours..
i hope its good enough. but ill keep stiring in bubbles to pop.. hope they start to die down in this last half hour.

either way at least it will be stronger than if i did nothing. laughs. thanks for the help.
chris.

jipp

jipp

so 3 and half hours, and i have maybe 1 3/4 tbspn, laughs, next time 3tbspn will leave me right at 2 after 3 hours of cooking. i figure the extra half hour was me not doing it right.. anyhow, it looks much darker now than when i originally did it.. so i think i did something right. its in the fridge chilling.. so we will find out soon enough.

chris.

mandalaman

mandalaman

That rso made me hungry so I made pancakes. I actually make them pan (sized)cakes. Like .75" thick.
View attachment 664733

Then I loaded it up with wild huckleberry syrup mixed with organic maple syrup. Butter was applied as cooked.

This would have been good to add canna butter to the pancakes.
For the briefest of moments I thought the dark lines were RSO and I was like dayumnn rmoltis eating all 3G in one pancake setting. Haha. Pancake looks delicious!!!

mandalaman

mandalaman

so 3 and half hours, and i have maybe 1 3/4 tbspn, laughs, next time 3tbspn will leave me right at 2 after 3 hours of cooking. i figure the extra half hour was me not doing it right.. anyhow, it looks much darker now than when i originally did it.. so i think i did something right. its in the fridge chilling.. so we will find out soon enough.

chris.
Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine it's not like it's either perfect or won't work. It's going to be some spectrum of percent THC activated

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yeah I'm sure it'll be fine it's not like it's either perfect or won't work. It's going to be some spectrum of percent THC activated

If the butter burns (brown) temp was a little high (over 265).
If using flower it will come out a dark green. But since your using gold oil it shouldn't darken much.

Good luck on your journey!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
For the briefest of moments I thought the dark lines were RSO and I was like dayumnn rmoltis eating all 3G in one pancake setting. Haha. Pancake looks delicious!!!

Trust me I thought about it.
I only got 3 grams tho so I gotta stretch it until next batch I make.

After harvest if my yield is higher than usual. I'll make a big batch of oil.

jipp

jipp

well i do not nean dark, just different color than butter, or maybe same color i did not go to check them side by side

i hate half of this butter. its a mellow relax state, i like it.

this was very well worth 60.00 for me. sure i may of only get 2 dosages, but i know that dosage now so it would be easy to cook with.

thanks again,
chris,

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
well i do not nean dark, just different color than butter, or maybe same color i did not go to check them side by side

i hate half of this butter. its a mellow relax state, i like it.

this was very well worth 60.00 for me. sure i may of only get 2 dosages, but i know that dosage now so it would be easy to cook with.

thanks again,
chris,

So your feeling it !! :):D:love1::cry:

jipp

jipp

Yeah, just needed more.. why, oh, why.. did they tell me because i had no gallbladder is reason why the edibles would not work on me. what assholes.. should of told me strait up you will need to make your own. i would of honestly never give them a second thought if you had not mention i just need more thc in them, thanks again bro.

i ate half of it so half a gram. and i gota good buzz.. iof i wanted to get really good it would take the whole gram.. so good lesson here for future. make it easy to cook with knowing that.

chrs

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yeah, just needed more.. why, oh, why.. did they tell me because i had no gallbladder is reason why the edibles would not work on me. what assholes.. should of told me strait up you will need to make your own. i would of honestly never give them a second thought if you had not mention i just need more thc in them, thanks again bro.

i ate half of it so half a gram. and i gota good buzz.. iof i wanted to get really good it would take the whole gram.. so good lesson here for future. make it easy to cook with knowing that.

chrs

No problem chief!

I'm very happy things worked out and edibles work for you. Glad you kept your head up and stayed optimistic. Sounds like you just needed a heavy dose.

I believe .5g-1g is heavy, but that's my favorite is a nice fat relaxing buzz.

Just remember many people out there don't know what they're talking about lol.

jipp

jipp

yeah, iv always had a high tolerance for whatever, pain, beer, pills, no surprise here too.

but at least they work. laughs. man look what kind of benefits i was missing out by not being able to smoke herb, and eat it too.. the two work so well together. and you od not need as many bong hits. just top offs. he.

and i bet home made oil is even better... nothing had been stripped out to be added later, so you get what nature wanted you to get,,

chris,

Latest posts

Top Bottom