Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Why you got to fuck with my spelling. Idc about spell check aint got time. If you understand than leave it alone damn everyone ganging up on me here lol
We just funning with you youngster...
We thought it was alright, since you said, and I quote,
" Haha come on now it wasnt that dman bad we are grown adults here if you cant handle tge word fuck than do what ya gotta do bud"
Keyword being adults:shockedninja::shockedninja::shockedninja::crying2::p

But we leave you alone....
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,
You grow or do you just give advice... Lets see what you got going...

L

Lets420

We just funning with you youngster...
We thought it was alright, since you said, and I quote,
" Haha come on now it wasnt that dman bad we are grown adults here if you cant handle tge word fuck than do what ya gotta do bud"
Keyword being adults:shockedninja::shockedninja::shockedninja::crying2::p

But we leave you alone....
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,
You grow or do you just give advice... Lets see what you got going...
Lol. How old do you think i am? And i grow and i will post pics when i feel like it but ill make sure you are tge first to know

Farmer P

Farmer P

I'm trying to think of what to grow next. My bubbas hermed on me really bad so I decided to cut everything down. I'm hoping it was the screwed up light schedule. I'll probably try another one with normal light schedule and keep a better eye on it. I got some white widow x c99 and I'm thinking of maybe getting some Dutch Passion Skunk #1. Anyone tried these? I'd also like to try some kind of diesel.

L

Lets420

18 to 30
Ok since you are scared to post some pics then will u atleast tell us what your growing, median, and setup?
Im not scared lol i live where its legal so do t give damn and i put 12 in 5 gallon buckets on 12 and 12 today. 3 phenos of tillamook strawberry 3 phenos of vanilla kush 3 blu dream and 3 northern lights. They were mother ants and im budding them out. But ill have you some pics when they start budding in a week and ill keep you updated as they get bigger if you need to see them. Im 28 btw. I have
Tillamook strawberry
Vanillakush
Northern lights
Blue dream
Wonddr dawg
Boss hogg
Bubblicious
Love lace cbd
Sweet and sour widow cbd
Skunk #1
Thin mint gsc
Cinderella 99 and thats it

L

Lets420

Im not scared lol i live where its legal so do t give damn and i put 12 in 5 gallon buckets on 12 and 12 today. 3 phenos of tillamook strawberry 3 phenos of vanilla kush 3 blu dream and 3 northern lights. They were mother ants and im budding them out. But ill have you some pics when they start budding in a week and ill keep you updated as they get bigger if you need to see them. Im 28 btw. I have
Tillamook strawberry
Vanillakush
Northern lights
Blue dream
Wonddr dawg
Boss hogg
Bubblicious
Love lace cbd
Sweet and sour widow cbd
Skunk #1
Thin mint gsc
Cinderella 99 and thats it
I use a mixture of promix and fox farm ocean mix and i use general organics nutes with great white myco

Latest posts

Top Bottom