Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Things are getting better, but still very hard. I got served my final divorce paperwork that we both need to sign in front of a notary later this week.

I booked my flight home.
Found the cheapest quote to ship my stuff.

I just need to finish packing
& Clean the apartment.

I'm just 3 weeks out from going home.
I can't wait :-/
Time for a new chapter brotha. I'm always around if you ever need to bend an ear.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Time for a new chapter brotha. I'm always around if you ever need to bend an ear.

I've rotated through everyone I know.
Most of them are getting sick of it I'm sure.

The bottom line in this whole situation is I guess we just weren't compatible. We were exact opposites in almost every way. Which was a great strength as well as a great weakness.

I guess my next go round I need to find a better match

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter

The bottom line in this whole situation is I guess we just weren't compatible. We were exact opposites in almost every way. Which was a great strength as well as a great weakness.

I disagree, how long were you together? Judging by your emotional distress over the situation one would think you two were very close at one time.
As we age everyone changes, and it's easy to drift apart if your not paying attention to her and yourself. Caught up in work hobbies etc..Women require constant reassurance, affection and attention. And it seems you two lost that at some point.
Anyway I hope the best for you in the future.

incogneato

incogneato

I doubt they're getting tired of it, there's just not much you can say in that situation. I don't think compatibility was the issue. I think @GrowGod nailed it. That and she allowed her heart to be open to someone else instead if getting what she was looking for from you.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
What a mix of emotions bro, I can't imagine. I'm guessing excitement is taking the lead as it gets closer. Nothing but the great unknown in front of you now cuz, embrace it and write a new chapter. Hope you been good.

I've just been working a lot. Taking on OT whenever possible.

Sorting, throwing things out /giving away all the stuff I don't need or can't take with me. It is very liberating getting rid of all the material things holding me down.

As the shipping dates get closer I'm getting more stressed out to meet the deadline. Also making sure the house is clean enough for my deposit is also drawing nearer.

I can't wait to be in Wa with people who actually care about me & get away from this city.

It's less about excitement and more about finding comfort.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Just a quick update.

A few days ago I had a moment of clarity/enlightenment.

And like a switch had been flipped I was able to release all the emotions attached to this situation.

I have forgiven myself and her. And my heart has let her go.

I'm ready for the next chapter of my life.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Now my only stressor is planning+implementing this move lol.

I hate moving!!
Awesome to see a post with "lol" in it brotha. I can't pretend I know how hard it has been being so far away from your roots during this trying time, but I'm glad to hear the natural process is moving along and you can find some laughter here and there.

I wouldn't worry about finding work especially if you're near Seattle. Construction is boomin. Keep moving forward bro

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Awesome to see a post with "lol" in it brotha. I can't pretend I know how hard it has been being so far away from your roots during this trying time, but I'm glad to hear the natural process is moving along and you can find some laughter here and there.

I wouldn't worry about finding work especially if you're near Seattle. Construction is boomin. Keep moving forward bro

The night I had my moment of clarity and released all the feelings.
My nightmares stopped.
I started sleeping fully and deeply again.

And like you said, I started laughing and smiling more :)

The biggest part of it all is re-instilling in me a sense of who i was before it all. As well as discovering who I am after it all.

While deciding what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of Within Myself

incogneato

incogneato

The night I had my moment of clarity and released all the feelings.
My nightmares stopped.
I started sleeping fully and deeply again.

And like you said, I started laughing and smiling more :)

The biggest part of it all is re-instilling in me a sense of who i was before it all. As well as discovering who I am after it all.

While deciding what I want to keep and what I want to get rid of Within Myself
Great to hear R! Onward and upward! I hope the move goes smooth for you!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I disagree, how long were you together? Judging by your emotional distress over the situation one would think you two were very close at one time.
As we age everyone changes, and it's easy to drift apart if your not paying attention to her and yourself. Caught up in work hobbies etc..Women require constant reassurance, affection and attention. And it seems you two lost that at some point.
Anyway I hope the best for you in the future.
Well said my man. You nailed the fukk outta that........... Too bad we couldn't bottle wisdom up and give it the the young ones. Unfortunately the only way to gain wisdom is time and experience!!!!

Sadly tho sometimes all the warning signs are right in front of us, but for whatever reason we miss them or dont listen.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Bump ...
Home again home again jiggity jigg... ?
Long time reader.... lol....
Hope you landed on your feet at home....
Don't be a stranger in your own thread....
Missing the alerts ... Hope all is well for you ...
Bump ...

Yup, I'm home.

Bought a car.
Got a job.
Got a new state id (established residence).
Getting settled in.

My job drug tests so I can't smoke even where it is legal lol.

I can't complain though when I'm making $30hr.

Things are slowly getting back on track.

In a few months time I'll have my own place and all will be well again.

incogneato

incogneato

Yup, I'm home.

Bought a car.
Got a job.
Getting settled in.

Good to see you around bro, glad your doing well. I was just about to pop on here myself and check on ya

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Good to see you around bro, glad your doing well. I was just about to pop on here myself and check on ya

Being around friends and loved ones is a big help to the healing process.

Being home in wa was really the best choice.

Once I get back on my feet with a new place. Growing will be on the list of things to get started.

Srenots

Srenots

Yup, I'm home.

Bought a car.
Got a job.
Getting settled in.

awesome bro....hell ya

Top Bottom