Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Yo what's up man! I just finished up a run of Royal Highness and it's looking pretty good. Thought I'd share a few pictures with you. :smoking:

e83930b5-91c6-49d8-80f0-6950423d58da-jpeg.804087
b03ddf58-4119-4418-8d38-2336f84d1f69-jpeg.804090
c6aa91a2-ecd8-497b-bcd6-f35dfa39c626-jpeg.806482

Also I just started up an outdoor grow and one of my seedlings is..... FARM CHEESE! Glad to see you around here. Be well :)
1eeb6134-3e2b-4624-bfeb-038e2a7c74f0-jpeg.806467
Super work buddy, pleased to see this :-)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks to global warming, Washington is becoming a much sunnier warmer place.

This past year I've been here has been overwhelmingly sunny and nice.

.I've actually got quite the tan from the local sunshine.

Good to see global warming putting a smile on your face, er or a tan on your bod...… :D

Way I remembered it was, WA state has some of the most beautiful geography on the NA continent to be sure.

Here is a tune I want you to listen too to help cleanse your senses concerning matters we both know your dealing with. Hear the lyrics and let the chords and synergy take you away. I love you man. Best to eat a medible or a toke er 2 before you listen. Great tune...……:D

Even if you aint a blues guy, if this doesn't stir your pot a tad and help you find release, I would have to conclude you cant be reached..... lol ……….. Love you Mr. R :love1:

Ecompost

Ecompost

lol thanks man. I need to think before I speak, that is a character flaw I am slowlllyyyyyyy workin on. :(
no I like you in the raw. Honesty is under rated and under used. say what you see. I was just saying I didnt want to get in the middle of a history that i wasnt a part of from the start, but I admire those brave enough to say what the feel and I try to mimic this also. i think you are both strong dudes and i appreciate you both being able to have adult conversations without getting the baby seats out :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Good to see global warming putting a smile on your face, er or a tan on your bod...… :D

Way I remembered it was, WA state has some of the most beautiful geography on the NA continent to be sure.

Here is a tune I want you to listen too to help cleanse your senses concerning matters we both know your dealing with. Hear the lyrics and let the chords and synergy take you away. I love you man. Best to eat a medible or a toke er 2 before you listen. Great tune...……:D

Even if you aint a blues guy, if this doesn't stir your pot a tad and help you find release, I would have to conclude you cant be reached..... lol ……….. Love you Mr. R :love1:
if i buy fake tan and the next day its really sunny, can i get my money back?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
no I like you in the raw. Honesty is under rated and under used. say what you see. I was just saying I didnt want to get in the middle of a history that i wasnt a part of from the start, but I admire those brave enough to say what the feel and I try to mimic this also. i think you are both strong dudes and i appreciate you both being able to have adult conversations without getting the baby seats out :)
I will take that as meant. A compliment coming from a great guy I have the utmost respect for...…..:D We have a holiday here coming this weekend. Not sure if you folks that side of the big pond do the same. But if your a dad, Happy fathers day mate......

Ecompost

Ecompost

I will take that as meant. A compliment coming from a great guy I have the utmost respect for...…..:D We have a holiday here coming this weekend. Not sure if you folks that side of the big pond do the same. But if your a dad, Happy fathers day mate......
I will be god willing later this year. My far better half is currently with bun in oven as they say. Thanks for the support and kind words, and happy holidays back at ya, enjoy your family time

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I haven't been growing, but I'm helping a neighbor friend by doing some lst on one of them.

He was not a believer at first but once she exploded he was sold.

The 2 he was working on look like tall single cola dominant plants.

But here is the one I'm working on.

I just transplanted her from a 5 gal bucket filled with roots into a 10 gallon pot approx 4 days ago & all these pics were from then.

She is looking good and had got tons of new growth since the up-pot.

If I had gotten her as a seedling it wouk be different, but she was a month or 2 old never been trained so I had to work with whay she had.

20180615 152633
20180615 152659
20180615 152654
Ecompost

Ecompost

I haven't been growing, but I'm helping a neighbor friend by doing some lst on one of them.

He was not a believer at first but once she exploded he was sold.

The 2 he was working on look like tall single cola dominant plants.

But here is the one I'm working on.

I just transplanted her from a 5 gal bucket filled with roots into a 10 gallon pot approx 4 days ago & all these pics were from then.

She is looking good and had got tons of new growth since the up-pot.

If I had gotten her as a seedling it wouk be different, but she was a month or 2 old never been trained so I had to work with whay she had.
its nice when you got skills to be helping out another brother

Top Bottom