Bag Seed Hunting & The Lst Adventure

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
And as you all are paying your federal taxes ponder this, where did the 1.2 trillion taxpayer dollars go that the DoD and the pentagram cannot account for. Talk about cooking the books!!!!!!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
To all my friends on here I have an experience from last night I'd like to share.

Last night during some inward reflection I had a deeply profound spiritual experience.

It was a point removed from time.
I had reached a point of complete enlightenment.
One where infinity was represented to the left, right, above, below, past, present, future.
It was the epitome of what people spend their whole lives searching for.
Buddhists devote their whole lives to reaching this level.
A state of transcendental beauty. Divine grace.
I was filled with the most purely refined joy.
A state of such overwhelming happiness so much so I wanted to cry.
I was filled with every emotion.
Just overloaded in a state of ecstasy.
A state of uncontrolled laughter.
I was graced by the holy spirit.
I sat there in the altar of my mind.
I could feel the spirit of the creator next to me.
I was in such a state of awe that I atoned for any of my mistakes in life.
I acknowledged from this point forward I would continue on the path of righteousness.
I am a kindred spirit filled with all that is good & pure of intentions.
I was gifted an amazing experience where the spirit of the creator ran through me.
Guiding me through all that is.
To be pure of heart.
I had a profoundly deep love running through me that moved me to wanna cry, laugh, smile.
I was reassured that if I follow this path of righteousness that there will be a spot for me up above in the heavens.
The words of the holy spirit flowed forth from my mouth nonstop with barely room for breaths in between words for a solid 2 hours.
Only being witnessed and shared by 1 close friend.
I was graced with a key
I learned many lifetimes of knowledge.
Tapped into a collective consciousness holding all the secrets of life given to those with the purest of hearts.
The tools of satan were are revealed to me clear as day and all the pitfalls they represent.
Warning me of the enemies that want to extinguish my light and drag me down into the depths of depravity.
Was shown that with the creator in my heart I would be shielded by any of satan's attacks on my spirit.
I reached such a deep spiritual level that I unlocked the many layers below my consciousness.
I had answers revealed to me so easily that were inside all along.
I experienced ego death and rebirth.
It was a magnificent , glorious spiritual transformation.
Potentially the epitome of my life.
I'm not exactly sure what to do after an experience like this.
The spirit of the creator guided me towards a book.
One that matched all the experiences that I had tonight.
One that matched all the same physical views that I experienced tonight, The bible.
The question is I don't know which version will best match the experience I had tonight.
I've never been into any religions.
But I've always lived upon the premise of being as good of a human being as possible.
I'm not even sure how to put this experience into words.
It felt as though I was reborn again.

I'm still in a state of awe, just unbelievable.

How can a simple man like me be graced to sit in a room next to the creator? Just magnificent.

I just want to say that nature's entheogens can bring forth some amazing experiences in a person whose intentions are pure.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Finally dug through my storage boxes for my micro tent (1.5'W×2'L×3'T).

Put it together yesterday. I forgot how small it was. it was the smallest tent secret jardin had to offer. I only got one cannabis plant grown through it before it was packed up & put away. lights off in my room this thing lights it all up. (This was my test run)
20190228 180818

Now it's not %100 completed because I have a small amount of footwork to do on the mounting of the RS4-HO can fan,
20190226 161625

but here is what was done so far.
I dug out all my spare equipment necessary for this.
20190228 181307

In the picture I have a titan controls mercury 4 fan speed controller (I've used it on my 2 tents 6'' & 4" can fan) my friend has my spare on his 6" can fan and its whisper quiet. we only feel the air moving) I know @jumpincactus had bad result with his, but he was using a 10" fan if I remember correctly.

I have a titan controls digital timer specifically for use on the T5-HO fixture. I didn't need the titan controls inline ballast timer on this one. my friend is using that one along with my old 400w mag ballast & bulbs.

Next is the spectre air intake cleaner. it attaches to a 6" flange. the tent openings are 6" so it mounts perfectly to a flange via the lower intake port.
20190228 181139
20190228 181322

Next up is a 6" flange for the filter
Followed by a 4" flange for connecting to the can fan via the upper port (exhaust).

I had ordered a new 2ft--8 bulb T5-HO fixture. it was identical to the model I had in this tent last time it was functional. its the most light density I can cram into it safely.
Received 312663549390423

This time around I came up with a much easier/better mounting solution that sucks it up as tight to the top as it possibly can for maximum clearance.
20190228 181418

20190228 181514

Then used the wire clips to neatly mount the power cord.
20190228 181538

I'm pretty stoked to get my cacti in there tomorrow. they will love how hot it gets in there. that's one more variable engineered into the tent to keep them at between 70°-90° if it gets to 100° occasionally that will be fine. also as a side effect it should keep my room warm.

the cannabis plant I grew in there got a few toasted tops once within 2" or so of the light fixtures bulbs. but since these cacti are much lower that should not be a possibility, plus they thrive in the desert.

This tent is so small I will be able to tuck it under my desk and mount the canfan underneath as well. I will have the whole setup stealthily installed.

As a bonus to this all. I live in the basement floor with a room that gets no air movement. this means kicking off my work boots can stink up the place. the 4" carbon filter will resolve that. the cacti will not have a smell needing hidden.

I will try to get this finished tomorrow after work.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
So just like in the past I ordered some mixed spectrum bulbs.

I had very good luck doing this last time in my 8 & 12 bulb T5-HO fixtures. so i ordered a set of the same bulbs as last time. i have 8 bulb slots to fill so i got 2 bulbs each of 4 seperate spectrums. All of the same brand & series.
20190303 070518

Here are their listed spectra;

Screenshot 20190303 000916 Drive

Screenshot 20190303 001018 Drive

Screenshot 20190303 001121 Drive

Screenshot 20190303 001227 Drive

It seems by their spectrum analysis that the 3500k & 4100k have uv light from the start of the chart at 300nm-400nm where uv ends.
UV-A is 300-400nm
UV-B is 280-315nm
On both bulbs it looks as though it may extend slightly before the 300nm mark.

The 6500k has a fat peak in the uv-A range.

Either way its got some UV-A & UV-B light in there

I posted these same bulbs and spectrums I don't know how many pages back, but I figured I'd post them again since noone is gonna dig through 200 pages to find them.

I had very good luck with them bringing about different plant looks, smells, taste etc when compared to the mother plant grown under the hps & MH lighting.

I know these cacti aren't cannabis plants. yet I'm sure they will benefit from the full spectrum spread as well.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Yo what's up man! I just finished up a run of Royal Highness and it's looking pretty good. Thought I'd share a few pictures with you. :smoking:

e83930b5-91c6-49d8-80f0-6950423d58da-jpeg.804087
b03ddf58-4119-4418-8d38-2336f84d1f69-jpeg.804090
c6aa91a2-ecd8-497b-bcd6-f35dfa39c626-jpeg.806482

Also I just started up an outdoor grow and one of my seedlings is..... FARM CHEESE! Glad to see you around here. Be well :)
1eeb6134-3e2b-4624-bfeb-038e2a7c74f0-jpeg.806467

How did that farm cheese turn out boss??

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Its finally fully functional fam.
20190304 115825

Such a tiny setup, but about as powerful as it can be for its size. Pegged at 1,777 lumens per cubic foot.

I dont have certain tools so it was a mixbag of getting things done.
Bought a 2x4 then needed it cut to length.
I needed it to span underneath my desk so I could hang the centrifugal fan. Once bought & cut I had to borrow a drill, bits & the proper length wood screws etc.

I drilled pilot holes in the 2x4.
two on each side.
Then mounted the board with the wood screws.

Then when installing the fan I was originally going to use open hooks for easy install & removal when necessary, but I couldn't find the perfect hooks.
So instead I just found some wood screws with a fat washer style head and mounted the fan directly to the 2x4.
20190304 115128

Then I chose a position for the charcoal filter.
I put it on the ground as low as possible .
Usually you want it up high to draw heat from the roof where it rises, but in this scenario I want to keep it as warm as possible.
So I want that heat cache up top.
I installed the first duct end to the phresh filter then had it run through the exhaust opening up top so I could see exactly how much ducting length I needed without wastefully cutting the extra ducting.
Followed by installing it to the can-fan.
20190304 115341

Next up was installation of the fan speed controller.
It has a light sensor so I wanted it inside the tent.
I have a single plug extension running just to it seperate from the timer so it can control itself and adapt the climate accordingly 24hrs a day.
20190304 115859

The cacti prefer temps between 70°-90°
I set its max temp to 95°
Then set the idle speed to its minimum.
set the day & night settings to shut off when it drops to 10° below the max temp set point which should be 85°.
I did this because my room stays at 70° so when the fan kicks on it evacuates the heat drawing in cooler air.
So as it shuts off it allows the heat to rise to temp before kicking back on at the middle temp of 85°
20190304 115934

The tent is 9cubic feet & the fan draws 165 cubes a minute.
It barely even needs to operate but needs to move air to keep the medium drying out rapidly after watering.
The on & off cycling of the fan also conserves some electricity.

Once done I set my photoperiod to 16/8. Took some research to arrive at this number since cacti are a different beast compared to cannabis.
This specific species needs a nighttime to perform certain functions that it cannot do during the day time in the desert due to the high heat & water conservation factors.

I picked up my remaining cacti from my friends home where they were stored. potted them in cactus media with sand cover along with bigger pots. Now the whole current family is together .

Here is the friici variety
20190304 115449

I'm really stoked to have this thing running.
I love raising plants.
It is a satisfying hobby to have.

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Lophophora Williamsii very nice...…….. Recommend when the time comes for your 1st journey only do about 5 buttons approx 5 grams depending on the size of your buttons. Keep your nutes on the low side of N a npk of 2 7 7 works well Rock them with some tea and honey to cut the alkaline taste. Be prepared to vomit some as this is typical and normal. Once you get thru that stage let the light show begin...…….:cool::cool: typical ride last about 8 hrs Don't freak on the auditories as you will experience auditory hallucinations as well. Just be in a safe place and be ok with where your head is at when you dose. Outdoors in nature is a great place to trip. The colors will be off the hook, vivid as hell. Way better than shrooms or mda ,mdma
The downside is the length of time to maturation.:(

I was about to say your getting ahead of their maturity times lol.

This is a personal plan for the far future. it won't be happening anytime soon. I could if I wanted to acquire some more to help move things forward.

But I'm good with what is currently on hand. given enough time they might develop some pups I can graft or re-root into new plants.

It will be a labor of love.

After my tent fan cycled off & on a few times the temp has stabilized & now the fan is on steady at idle speed. meaning its above 85° but fan speed hasn't ramped up at all meaning below 90.

Given a nice stable environment.
It will be a never ending summer for them.

Meaning they should progress much more quickly than if I were raising them outdoors.

I just gave them their first watering.
& being in the warm tent with air movement the top sand layer has completely dried up. & the cactus soil that is also meant to dry/drain quickly should be dry within the day or so.

I do need to order some limestone sand though to amend the soil with.
I will get there.

It's a very slow process so I have plenty of time to learn.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
My mixed spectrum t5 bulbs arrived today.
View attachment 861039

I arranged them

Depending on which side you count from it could be reverse lol. the 6500k are the visibly blue ones for reference.
If you have a secure area, just put them in the sun and save your cash. …… Oh I forgot you live in WA state. We all know the sun doesn't shine there. :D :p

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
If you have a secure area, just put them in the sun and save your cash. …… Oh I forgot you live in WA state. We all know the sun doesn't shine there. :D :p

Even if I did I want a more controlled environment.

One secure from strangers
One secure from pests.
One with consistent temperatures.
One with consistent airflow for rapid drying.
One with consistent light levels.

I want to max these plants out on growth to hopefully reduce their time to maturity.

They are happy.
They just need time to develop.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Even if I did I want a more controlled environment.

One secure from strangers
One secure from pests.
One with consistent temperatures.
One with consistent airflow for rapid drying.
One with consistent light levels.

I want to max these plants out on growth to hopefully reduce their time to maturity.

They are happy.
They just need time to develop.
Well then, lol but heres another angle to consider, from a spiritual standpoint and while I can appreciate your "controlled" way of thinking riddle me this, some of the best medicine of that genus I had ever experienced was outdoor grown. Mother nature gives the plants all they need to be great medicine and there isn't anything "Controlled" about weather and nature.

There are some brujos that subscribe to the thinking that this cactus can vary in gifts and awakenings all based on the "terroir" of the region and soil they are grown in. Sort of how wines from different regions can vary in taste and nose based on the regions terroir...………. Im stoned please excuse me. Sativas get me all wordy. :D Or cerebral if we must.

After all these years growing it still amazes me that man with all his ego really thinks he can control things better than "Mother Earth"

Peace out and enjoy your learning...……… I hope you find what you seek. Much love R...……

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Well then, lol but heres another angle to consider, from a spiritual standpoint and while I can appreciate your "controlled" way of thinking riddle me this, some of the best medicine of that genus I had ever experienced was outdoor grown. Mother nature gives the plants all they need to be great medicine and there isn't anything "Controlled" about weather and nature.

There are some brujos that subscribe to the thinking that this cactus can vary in gifts and awakenings all based on the "terroir" of the region and soil they are grown in. Sort of how wines from different regions can vary in taste and nose based on the regions terroir...………. Im stoned please excuse me. Sativas get me all wordy. :D Or cerebral if we must.

After all these years growing it still amazes me that man with all his ego really thinks he can control things better than "Mother Earth"

Peace out and enjoy your learning...……… I hope you find what you seek. Much love R...……

You say the best cactus you had were grown outside, but you never mentioned actually putting in the years to grow your own to compare it too...

I'm not controlling a plant. it is controlling itself in the environment I have created for it.

If god created a world for us humans to live in... would he be controlling us too? or would we still be living how we see fit in the environment we are given?

Srenots

Srenots

You say the best cactus you had were grown outside, but you never mentioned actually putting in the years to grow your own to compare it too...

I'm not controlling a plant. it is controlling itself in the environment I have created for it.

If god created a world for us humans to live in... would he be controlling us too? or would we still be living how we see fit in the environment we are given?
have had indoor and outdoor....all good...just lets u find urself , once a bunch of times...lol, hope u get em goin bro...gotta rock that buzz there once in a while..

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
have had indoor and outdoor....all good...just lets u find urself , once a bunch of times...lol, hope u get em goin bro...gotta rock that buzz there once in a while..

Growing them indoor in a controlled environment how long have you experienced them taking to mature?

so far I haven't found online grow logs growing them in a tent. mostly just inside the house by a window.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

GL with you cacti rmoltis!!! I hope they are easy too care for. I would like to add some cacti to my garden, I've been doing succulents for a couple months and it's slow but rewarding in the end.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
It turned out really well! I’m glad I got some of the seeds. All thanks to you for the inspiration to get them. It’s probably my favorite to smoke out of the the rest(Outlaw, Blueberry Gum #2, and Afgooey). I’m glad to see the tent up and running :smoking:

View attachment 862371

She looks good & that's outdoor?

Every now and again I look at the farm cheese seed pack and think it has to be good. well now I know.

justiceman

justiceman

She looks good & that's outdoor?

Every now and again I look at the farm cheese seed pack and think it has to be good. well now I know.
Yup that was outdoor last season. She got really tall too. Out of the the other three strains, she had by far the most vigor. I'm really looking forward to see how your cactus grow goes! It's going to be awesome.

3fc29711-7251-4041-8f70-54a06ce8236a-jpeg.832479

Latest posts

Top Bottom