Bag seed

• Thread starter Clemons419
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clemons419

Clemons419

I have one plant that I started from a seed i found in a bag of bud. I have no idea what strain it is. Is there a place I can have it it tested for its profile to get and idea of what it may be? 2 weeks ago I had a small top and some leaf GC tested and the results showed 17% thc and 5% cbd. I'm still very new to growing and what's considered good numbers in marijuana farming. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Nick007

Nick007

I have one plant that I started from a seed i found in a bag of bud. I have no idea what strain it is. Is there a place I can have it it tested for its profile to get and idea of what it may be? 2 weeks ago I had a small top and some leaf GC tested and the results showed 17% thc and 5% cbd. I'm still very new to growing and what's considered good numbers in marijuana farming. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Did you ever find a testing lab? I’m in the same situation. Hah. About 15-18 times over lol. I found a lab to sex test but nothing more. You find anything?

Clemons419

Clemons419

Did you ever find a testing lab? I’m in the same situation. Hah. About 15-18 times over lol. I found a lab to sex test but nothing more. You find anything?
I still haven't found a lab. I did however find a pocket tester. It's kinda pricey though. Too much for a one off. If you find one please let me know as well. I'll keep searching and do the same if I find one

Top Bottom