bag seed

• Thread starter captainkip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

captainkip

was wonderign what everybody thinks of this strain? just some bag seed but seems pretty good right now has been flowering 4 1/2 weeks under 4 23 watt and 2 30 watt cfl's a few more plants in the room but they don't seem to be all that great so i don't really enjoy taking pictures of them lol
buddage.jpg
Untitled.jpg
DSC07260.JPG
DSC07265.JPG
DSC07267.JPG
DSC07255.JPG

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Kip, hows the smell on that pig?

N

nor cali farmer

give me more light please and ill do you proud

C

captainkip

honestly my plants in flower have pretty much no smell until dried lol no idea why they don't because i could smell them before i put them in there? makes it easier though not having to worry about the smell but still a 3 1/2-5 weeks to go so we'll see but actually if i get closer to the bigger buds i can smell it nice sweet smell
Hey Kip, hows the smell on that pig?

B

blues frog

What strain?

That looks like pictures I have seen of alaskan ice as it goes into flower.

N

negative 1

aye aye captn'! some more light and you'll be rockin!

C

CAPO

Nice photography skills!

Lights are cheap, considering the return.

C

captainkip

yeah i've taken 2 clones off of my baby once i get some cash i plan to get a 400w hps system and then use cfl's for supplemental light
aye aye captn'! some more light and you'll be rockin!

S

scoobydoo

looks fine, half of my moms are from bagseeds, got lucky with some really nice kush

S

SkyHi

Nice, looks like your almost ready to upgrade, good luck with the rest of your grow

C

captainkip

thanks i've got a few plants in the other room ready to start flowering about 10 plants all female just need to keep an eye out for hermies all different kinds of bagseed just going through the motions checking for good strains for now until i can afford to send for seeds after i upgrade
Nice, looks like your almost ready to upgrade, good luck with the rest of your grow

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey kip for about fifty bucks you can get a small hps from home depot. i have had great luck with them and so have my friends... cheap way to really boost your harvest...
just a thought... oh yeah.... heat build up is almost none if you were worried..

C

captainkip

yeah pretty soon i'm going to get a 400w hps for about 75 or so

C

CAPO

whatshapnincapn?

dude I just gotta ask...what kinda camera do you have. those shots look so crisp on my screen.

Top Bottom