Baggins does ECPD

• Thread starter baggins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baggins

Hey farmers,
just joining in on some fun. Took a few pix of my grow. Don't want to steal anybody else's thread. Popped 4. 3/4 female. 6 weeks in. Soil, organic, air pots. New tent, 600w hps.

Baggins does ecpd
Baggins does ecpd 2
Baggins does ecpd 3
Baggins does ecpd 4
Baggins does ecpd 5
Baggins does ecpd 6
Baggins does ecpd 7
Baggins does ecpd 8
Baggins does ecpd 9
Baggins does ecpd 10
B

baggins

2 of the 3 I topped. 1 I left el naturale. The trichomes are starting to cover the leaves. I tried using some back lighting to highlight the density of tri's.

DSC 6235NEF
DSC 6241NEF
DSC 6242NEF
DSC 6243NEF
DSC 6246NEF
DSC 6247NEF
DSC 6248NEF
DSC 6250NEF
DSC 6252NEF
L

Lucy Diamond

How is she smelling at this stage?

I'm pulling up a seat for this one.Just ordered a pack of these myself!

B

baggins

The 2 that I topped are identical. Smell just like ecsd. The 3rd smells like ecsd, but with added grape fruity smell. This one is a keeper fo sho'.

S

sativablast

how long do these flower 4 man???
yu gonna take a tester bud??

B

baggins

outlaw say 9 to 10 weeks. little bud snapped off the plant. it drying now. give it a day or two and i'll give her a try.

S

sativablast

dry it on yur computer bro and let us know how she smokes :rasta:

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
Looks good yo, did yours stretch hella much? Mine musta stretched to about 3-4 times there hieght in flower and still goin, gettin too big for my grow room...

B

baggins

I knew it was gonna stretch big time. Thats why I topped 2 of them. But when you compare the topped and untopped, there's maybe a foot difference.

darksideX

darksideX

lookx awesome baggins..:clapping
gonna be very nice for sure brah..i have these gals in first dayz of flowerin too..so i'm very curious how they will turn out for ya:)
keep it swingin'

B

baggins

Hi everybody thanks for stopping by. So it week 7. Only had time to take pix of the ecpd. Trichome production is way up. The ecsd smell is very powerful. From 3 females I'm seeing 2 distinct phenos. ! smells just like sour d. 2 has an ecsd smell as well but powerful grapey smell. In my opinion this one is a keeper. About 40% cloudy as of today.

DSC 6282NEF
DSC 6284NEF
DSC 6285NEF
DSC 6287NEF
DSC 6288NEF
DSC 6289NEF
DSC 6290NEF
DSC 6291NEF
B

baggins

Of the 2 phenos I'm seeing, the fruity one has a good 40% more yield. The ecsd dom pheno I would say is average. Looking like about a zip or so on an organic soil plant vegged for 3 weeks.

B

baggins

these ladies are at 8 weeks and looking...quite sexy. truly stellar.

DSC 6338
DSC 6340NEF
DSC 6341
DSC 6342NEF
DSC 6344NEF
DSC 6345NEF
DSC 6346NEF
G

Gromer

Wow great shots man!!I have Outlaws Bubba KushXDPD and it is amazing,what a great cross.This appears to be another beauty.Great genetics Outlaw,fine beans for sure.And dank nuggzz baggins,keep us updated,Peace,Gromer.

B

baggins

I'm glad that so many people have liked what they have seen. I'm glad I was able to do justice to Outlaw's work. Outlaw your work says it all. This is a homerun in my books. You should be very proud. I know I'm proud to have these beans. Thanks again, man. You deserve a lot of credit. Keep up the good work. :joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom